Home

Guia para instalar MultiCAS en modo Cliente CCcam

Segarra

Usuario
Loco por OpenSPA
17 Sep 2009
oscar_fl dijo:
Todas las c: que pongas en el multicas no las compartiras y esto alomejor no te interesa tu veras, y para controlar las c: de multicas se usa el multicasedit1.4 que esta por aqui en el foro.

Pues, ademas lo que he comprobado es que me da algun salto... que el cambio de canal no es nada del otro mundo y que al grabar tb se congela...
Aunque seguire haciendo combinaciones, no me acaba de convencer. Me interesaba por el tema de grabar, por tener la opcion, que tampoco es tan necesaria...
Esperare a que pueda grabar con dbvapicas... me paise para cambiar, o que multicas haga tb de server :)

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
08 version available!!!

Now we have a possibility to put in the newcamd server details, too!

It is possible to sort it all out via remote:

Home -> Plug-ins -> OpenXCAS -> Camd Setup -> MultiCAS -> Smartcard Interface -> SC Splitter and CS -> roll the options to Client CCcam or Client NewCamd and add as required...

The relevant config files to discuss:

cardreader.cfg

###### Disable or Enable option for cardreader of MultiCAS
###### Disable_CardReader = 1 -> Disable-Internel CardReader / Disable_CardReader = 0 -> Enable-Internel CardReader
Disable_CardReader = 0
Sorry, I do not yet have a smartcard, so can't help too much...

newcamd.cfg

## MAX Support the 12 of Serverlist by this CFG file
## N: Hostname port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
priocaid.cfg

### 0100 : SECA
### 0500 : VIACESS
### 06xx : IRDETO
### 0dxx : CRYPTOWORKS
### 0bxx : CONAX
### 09xx : NDS
### 17xx : BETACRYPT
### 18xx : NAGRA
###----------------------------------------------------
### max 8 of caid 0100 0500 0600 0900 1800 0d00 0b00 1700
### CASE OLD #1 0600 0d00 1700 1800 0900 0b00 0100 0500
### CASE OLD #2 0100 1800 0500 0600 0d00 1700 0b00 0900
###---------------------------------------------------
0100 1800 0500 0600 0d00 1700 0b00 0900
===============================================

One way of editing it all is using telesat's MultiCAS Edit.

================================================

Here is the "how to" for 2 more options, from how to install it to how to edit it - easily:

0) Home -> Plug-ins -> OpenXCAS -> no more Manual Install option, guys! It is now DOWNLOAD EXECUTABLE -> you will see the links of support servers to get your plug-ins there, guys... [ get it from [url]http://azboxworld.com[/URL] ]

1) Download and install: MultiCAS 160... well, the latest - always!

2) Get the configuration files for camd/CS SW from DOWNLOAD CONFIG. So, one must download MultiCAS CCcam config files. But not needed for this one, if you had the previous version of MultiCAS already installed and it was all functioning.

At this point it is good to reboot your AZbox HD!

3) So, off we go to Home -> Plug-ins -> [as described above...] -> MultiCAS -> using your remote control -> Smart Card Splitter and CS.

4) Change the following, using your REMOTE:

-change the Mode to Client CCcam [if, like me, you have no smartcard to play with and share] - you can connect to other people's servers

-choose Server No. 1 [when done with the first one, move this one to 2, then 3 etc. - as many as you need, up to 16, I think...]

-choose Host Name Use - write something like: something.dyndns.org [whatever the data you get from your server/peer is, like gorski.dyndns.org or whatever your server is called like - I DO NOT HAVE A SERVER, THIS IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE!!!],

-
choose the Port - 12000 or whatever it is that your peer tells you to use

-User Name
- whatever it is [you must have a username that normally your peer gives you and put in his server to allow you access to his server]

-Password
- whatever it is [like above]

-Server
- Enable

-Connect
- test it [but only AFTER I enabled the one which appears below it, on the TV screen...]

It should say "login success"...

Repeat for all the servers you have, to check...

Red Button = Save.

5) But still: as soon as I wanted to get out of there using the Exit button on my remote, it first asked me, in a little pop-up window, if I want to login to all my servers now. Press OK, of course. It will connect to your Leete las normas aaaaaand....

...once in a TV channels list, the connection was fast!!! Let's just leave it at that. Pink/Total TV [Irdeto/N*D*S]: vroom, vrooooommmm!!! :grin: If not, change the channel and then it should connect! If not - reboot and check again...

===============================================

Here is how to install it from a file you get on a forum like this one:

FileZilla -> into AZbox HD -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> MultiCAS -> delete all "example" files, openxcas.conf and multicas emu_module.

Put in openxcas and emu_module files from a file one gets from a forum like this one.

Give emu_module CHMOD to 755.

Reboot.

The right version should be showing in AZbox HD MultiCAS menu. All servers should be preserved, if you put them in before!

Server details are in MultiCAS in /tmp file: ccc_serverstatus.info

Good luck!:have a nice day:

jomatoes

Usuario
Loco por OpenSPA
3 Abr 2009
ESPAÑA
Hola
Estoy intentado conectar el cccam de mi ibox con el multicas del azbox y no lo consigo.

Me explico, en mi ibox 500 tengo blanquita (ip ibox 192.165.1.47). En el cccam.cfg tengo la linea
F: ibox paraazbox

En el azbox tengo instalados sbox, cccam y multicas, aunque solo este ultimo activado.
En el cccam.cfg del azbox tengo la linea C siguiente

C: 192.165.1.47 12000 ibox paraazbox

12000 es el puerto del cccam

Cuando entro en el menu del azbox para elegir el modo cliente de cccam me carga el servidor del ibox y me dice login sucess. Pero en el azbox no logro ver nada ¿que puedo estar haciendo mal?

El firm que tengo es el 0.9.3877

Gracias

jomatoes

Usuario
Loco por OpenSPA
3 Abr 2009
ESPAÑA
Ya está todo arreglado. Resulta que aunque tengo desactivado dvbapi y sbox, mirando los procesos que hay corriendo en el Azbox, estaban CCcam.mipsel y CCcam.cfg andando como "Pedro por su casa". Las cosas que no le pasen a este puto cacharro.

Lo que he hecho es simplemente renombrar la carpeta lib a llllib (por ejemplo), reiniciar el azbox y reiniciar multicas

Comento esto por si a alguien le ocurre lo mismo que a mi

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
NEW VERSION, WITH BISS FIX AVAILABLE:

MultiCAS
*Version 1.61C-A09 *Release date: 14/12/2009

- Add : Add Support new_biss.key file.
-> When Start MultiCAS, MultiCAS will be try to reading this file..
-> Everything can be control by user...

1) Here is how to install MultiCAS from a file you get on a forum like this one:

Start your FileZilla Client [for instance, freeware!] -> get into AZbox HD -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> MultiCAS -> delete all "example" files, openxcas.conf and multicas emu_module.

Put in:
-openxcas.conf
-new_bis.key
-emu_module files

from a file one gets from a forum like this one.

Give emu_module CHMOD to 755 by right clicking on it -> File Permissions -> Change file attributes -> numeric value to 755 -> OK.

Reboot.

The right version should be showing in AZbox HD MultiCAS menu. All CCcam and Newcamd servers should be preserved, if you put them in before!

Server details are in MultiCAS in /tmp file: ccc_serverstatus.info

=======================================

2) It is possible to install and configure it all out via remote, if the file is available to download from azboxworld, straight into your AZbox HD:

First, stop all other camd and activate ONLY MultiCAS [the # thing, using the blue button on your remote, as you may have read in my "Alternative Guide", where you will get a lot more info on many more subjects...]

If one already had MultiCAS installed, normally one just downloads and installs the new MultiCAS "executable" from the net straight into the AZbox HD. No need for a "config" file and no need to uninstall the previous version already installed in your box.

A) Home -> Plug-ins -> OpenXCAS -> DOWNLOAD EXECUTABLE -> you will see the support server link to get your plug-ins there:
http://azboxworld.com

B) Download and install the latest MultiCAS by pressing on the OK button of your remote!

C) Get the configuration files for camd/CS SW from DOWNLOAD CONFIG, in the same part of the "Plug-ins menu", if there are such specific files for the latest version.

If not - no need to do this step. It seems that if you had the previous version of MultiCAS already installed [and it was all functioning], and the writers had not provided us with a specific NEW config file - the old config file will function with the new version of MultiCAS just the same.

At this point it is good to reboot your AZbox HD!

D) So, when it reboots, using your remote control
,go to Home -> Plug-ins -> [as described above...] -> MultiCAS -> Smart Card Splitter and CS.

E) Change the following, using your REMOTE:

-change the Mode to Client CCcam [if, like me, you have no smartcard to play with and share] - you can connect to other people's servers

-choose Server No. 1 [when done with the first one, move this one to 2, then 3 etc. - as many as you need, up to 16, I think...]

-choose Host Name Use - write something like: something.dyndns.org [whatever the data you get from your server/"peer", for instance somenickname.dyndns.org or whatever your server is called like - I DO NOT HAVE A SERVER, THIS IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE!!!],

-
choose the Port - 12000 or whatever it is that your peer tells you to use

-User Name
- whatever it is [you must have a username that normally your peer gives you and put in his server to allow you access to his server]

-Password
- whatever it is [like above]

-Server
- Enable

-Connect
- test it [but only AFTER I enabled the one which appears below it, on the TV screen...]

It should say "login success"...

Repeat for all the servers you have, to check...

Red Button = Save.

F) But still: as soon as I wanted to get out of there, using the Exit button on my remote, it first asked me, in a little pop-up window, if I want to login to all my servers now. Press OK, of course. It will connect to your Leete las normas aaaaaand.... colours!!!

If not, change the channel and then it should connect! If not - reboot and check again...

The new version shows you the information, as to which server it is trying to hook onto and if it's a success... :grin:

G) If you have Leete las normas with a Newcamd server, you can ALSO connect to a Newcamd server directly, now!!! Configure it the same way as CCcam Client, using your remote, for instance.

Or you can connect to your own NewCS server, if you are using NewCS 1.20 RC13, which can use the AZbox HD's built-in card reader.

So, if you do not want MultiCAS to read your smartcard inserted in the built-in AZbox HD card reader, you can disable the MultiCAS access to it, using the following file in MultiCAS folder of your AZbox HD.

cardreader.cfg

###### Disable or Enable option for cardreader of MultiCAS
###### Disable_CardReader = 1 -> Disable-Internel CardReader / Disable_CardReader = 0 -> Enable-Internel CardReader
Disable_CardReader = 0

In that case, you can activate [the blue button command, removing # in front of it] and configure NewCS' [v. 1.20 RC13] Newcamd protocol, to read your card. I will presume you have installed it, activated and configured it properly [and that NewCS supports your card, of course]. More info about it a bit later...

You can even connect your NewCS card reader and MultiCAS by using MultiCAS Newcamd protocol.

Hfmls tested it with Nagra3 Cabo card [I bothered him:graffiti:] and he says it works. Buggy. But it works.:grin:

We await further improvements.:TT TT:

============================================

3) Another way of editing it all [the keys and CS configuration files] is using telesat's MultiCAS Edit v. 1.5.

Amongst other things, in "Newcamd & CR" option, one can easily stop the Card Reader [RC] and add servers to Newcamd Client. Also in CCcam Client.

Download it from this section! ;)

Uninstall the previous version first, if you had it installed, then install the new one. Create a profile, then "update profile", i.e. save it.

After that, in "Splitter and CCcam" tab, from the drop-down menu,
choose an option you want to edit and download your config file into the Editor, i.e. click on "Receive from AZ" [if you had it sorted out before that] and if you hadn't - create it now, using the Editor, as it is very easy to do it, and upload/"Send" it to AZbox HD.

Generally speaking, when it comes to telesat's editors, it is necessary to "upload/update/save" the changes, as soon as you have changed it, otherwise you may lose the changes, if you go to some other tab etc.

BISS and other keys are easy to edit using the Editor.

============================================

The relevant config files to discuss:

The new_biss.key - how it functions... Btw, I checked Fox TV Serbia on 12.5W and it works:

Código:
http://en.kingofsat.net/find.php?question=fox+serbia&Submit=Zap

What can we can open with MultiCAS Emulator [and not Card Sharing functions]? The info is here:

Código:
http://www.satdudez.org/forum/showpost.php?p=635873&postcount=5
- more or less the same as MGcamd camd.

BISS works, from what I can tell, with the keys included in the file.

You can change them via remote. See my "Alternative guide..." post no. 5:

Putting a working key into MultiCAS, via remote...

When you don't feel like searching for or can't change the full version what can you do? Find a key on the net, for educational purposes only, of course... <wink, wink>

Where? The forums I already mentioned have the keys sections, where I get the active working key and then...

HOME button on your remote controller -> Plug-ins -> OpenXCAS -> Activation & Priority Settings -> put the # in front of all Plug-ins, except MultiCAS, by using the blue button.

Get out of the Menu, using the Exit button on your remote -> Camd Setup -> OK -> MultiCAS -> Edit And Convert Keys -> sub-menu Nagravision -> right arrow on your remote -> "down" arrow on your remote -> find the Digi TV section -> Ident [2011 - warning: for Dream, Humax etc. receivers the Ident is 2111 but don't let that worry you!] -> put the key in now...

If, for instance, key 00 was active, one must edit it in 2 parts, as the Nagra keys are "broken" in two parts: for key 00, the first part is Index 00,the other is 10; for key 01 it’s 01 & 11.

So, choose a relevant part of the key [in this case it's 00 20 11 00] by pressing the remote OK button and then one gets a new window to edit the old key. Put the first part in, then hit the Save button on your TV screen, then the other part [in this case it's 00 20 11 01], then Save.

Get out of that sub-Menu, using the Exit button, then go to Activation & Priority Settings, restart MultiCAM, using the yellow and/or OK buttons -> OK -> then get out using the Home button -> TV -> OK and.... [if the key is correct and you put it in precisely] – colours [heheeee]!!!

Thanx to Ribolovac from Ex-Yu sat forum, for the "how to" video: http://tinyurl.com/of7csd

The same post has info and links to more info about NewCS, how to configure it!!!

Código:
http://www.satdudez.org/forum/showthread.php?t=109011
http://www.satdudez.org/forum/showthread.php?t=114465

newcamd.cfg

## MAX Support the 12 of Serverlist by this CFG file
## N: Hostname port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

priocaid.cfg
- to improve the MultiCAS speed and stability

### 0100 : SECA
### 0500 : VIACESS
### 06xx : IRDETO
### 0dxx : CRYPTOWORKS
### 0bxx : CONAX
### 09xx : NDS
### 17xx : BETACRYPT
### 18xx : NAGRA
### max 8 of caid 0100 0500 0600 0900 1800 0d00 0b00 1700
### CASE OLD #1 0600 0d00 1700 1800 0900 0b00 0100 0500
### CASE OLD #2 0100 1800 0500 0600 0d00 1700 0b00 0900
###---------------------------------------------------
0100 1800 0500 0600 0d00 1700 0b00 0900

dahe

Usuario
Forero
23 Sep 2009
tengo un problema , con el ultimo firmware 0.9.4142 y al instalar el MULTICas v161C A16, se me que da pantalla en DATA LOADING y no coge los datos del cccam.cfg estoy desesperado haber si alguien me puede ayudar o dar una solucion porque desde el principio me aparace Data Loading sin haber pulsado el boton azul.

oscar_fl

Hechado .
Loco por OpenSPA
Forero
9 Abr 2009
Primero mira que no este desactivada en activacion con el # delante segundo reinicia y prueba de nuevo, tercero comprueba que existe el archivo ccccam.cfg, veras que hay uno que se llama example-cccam.cfg ese lo renombras como he dicho antes, si todo esto te falla desistala desde plugins y la vuelves a instalar.

Otra cosa estaria bien que te pasaras por la seccion de presentaciones, salu2.

bawin

Usuario
Loco por OpenSPA
24 Mar 2009
Pues yo sigo sin hacerlo funcionar mas que Connect Faild eh echo ya de todo.

Segarra

Usuario
Loco por OpenSPA
17 Sep 2009
bawin dijo:
Tienes activado el plugin, dentro de plugins? osea lo tienes sin la # a mi me daba ese error por no tenerlo activado

oscar_fl

Hechado .
Loco por OpenSPA
Forero
9 Abr 2009
bawin dijo:
Si sigues teniendo problemas dejame tu mesenger por privado y lo miramos.

ardilla99

VIP surfero
Vip OpenSPA
12 Mar 2009
Alpes
dahe dijo:
tengo un problema , con el ultimo firmware 0.9.4142 y al instalar el MULTICas v161C A16, se me que da pantalla en DATA LOADING y no coge los datos del cccam.cfg estoy desesperado haber si alguien me puede ayudar o dar una solucion porque desde el principio me aparace Data Loading sin haber pulsado el boton azul.

Hola compañeros y Feliz Año 2010 !!

"al instalar el Multicas....se me queda ..en dataloading" lo instalas descargándolo directamente por el Download Plugins via AZBOX SOFTWARE si es asi es que tal vez tengas algun problema de internet. Revisa tu cable, tu configuracion de red..hacer un push de red en tu deco - seccion configuracion. Tienes youtube? supongo que no has instalado todavia el Multicas porque se te cuelga la descarga por lo tanto no te funcionará la camd. Intenta de borrar via MAZ el folder OpenXcas...(claro esta si tu intranet funciona) y reinicia el deco o intenta instalar el plugin OpenXCas por el lápiz usb. Aqui mismo en el foro se explica como instalar un plugin por el lápiz USB, tienes que utilizar la funcion de Buscar...ahora no te puedo ubicar el post.

Luego debes descargar el Multicas Executable y Config via AZBOX SOFTWARE reinicias deco y finalmente copiar tu ccccam.cfg con tu c line y en Plugins /openxcas / configuracion camd/ etc etc preparar le camd, los detalles estan puestos por gorski al comienzo del post; posteriormente presionando boton azul, cargar cofiguracion, login a tu server Enable y confirmando y luego Save boton naranja..confirmar nuevamente y ya..

suerte

nenazag71

Usuario
Forero
19 Dic 2009
Ho inst multi** manualmente ma se entro in Plugins/OpenXCAS non trovo nulla.... perchè? Grazie

sudoku

Usuario
Fan de OpenSPA
26 May 2009
Cuando llegamos al pto,Smart Card... Mode Client CCam,que nos cargara la cccam.cfg,en el cual de momento solo tengo puesto una chiste,que ocurrira cuando metamos alguna mas???

Tengo algun que otro peer,que no me ofrece reshare osea que solo me da a mi y yo no puedo dar a los demas.Creo que podria dejar en el cccan la linea F y pasar la linea C a Multicast no perjudicando a mis demas Leete las normas,Estoy en lo correcto???

Salu2

sudoku

Usuario
Fan de OpenSPA
26 May 2009
oscar_fl dijo:
Si no da reshare si ponlo no pierdes nada.
Ok,compi,lo que creo deberia de hacer es ponerle el signo## delante de la line C del CCCam.cfg del CCAM y copiarla en el ccam.cfg del multicas por si llegase antes ,eso si dejandole la linea F en el CCam.
Gracias

jim008

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
5 Nov 2009
Hola a ver si alguien me puede echar una manita, tenia puesto el mbox, pero con los cortes he decidido ptobar con cccam+multicas, pues tengo dos server en el azbox tengo mbox 4 0023 y en la dream cccam con unas 30clines que para la dream va muy bien sin cortes ni nada, he probado a meter cccam+multicas he seguido el manual de dveras, y no me conecta se me ve pero con las 5 lineas de cccam que le he metido la chiste ficticia que he creado para multicas, no me enlaza, se me ve con el 0 delante las otras si estan conectadas en el server_ cccam list, he probado a poner la ip como local 127.0.01 y la de mi cuenta no ip, la ip del deco, no se pero no me va.
Un saludo

Clemente

Usuario Destacado
Vip OpenSPA
13 Jul 2009
Murcia
hoy he instalado el multicas y necesitaria que alguien me alojara en su server, solo uso mbox 4 y el mbox 6, yo no tengo server, no se si esto sera posible, pero buenop por pedir que no quede, salu2

gerardogr

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
13 Ene 2010
Granada
Bueno, muy bien explicado en el manual, todo correcto, pero no veo nada. Tengo un AZbox HD elite y un HD premium. Pretendo poner el premium de server y el elite de cliente. En vista de que no lo consigo, iré por partes. He configurado como aquí se explica en el Elite. ahora solo me falta una línea C para probar, sólo para probar ¿dónde puedo encontrarla? Después seguiré experimentando, pero de momento quiero poner en marcha esto y ver algo. Sólo quiero una línea C para saber que finciona y luego pasaré al siguiente paso. Gracias y un saludo

martinpetrof

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
13 Jul 2009
sudoku dijo:
Ok,compi,lo que creo deberia de hacer es ponerle el signo## delante de la line C del CCCam.cfg del CCAM y copiarla en el ccam.cfg del multicas por si llegase antes ,eso si dejandole la linea F en el CCam.
Gracias
Una duda, en la linea c, hay que poner delante ## o se pone a pelo c: .....
Otra cosa si no carga el deco el archivo cccam.cfg con el boton azul , pero el archivo si que esta bien en el deco, lo podemos poner a mano? en el deco.