Home

OSCam v.0.99.2 AzBOX HD

freshmaker

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
27 Ago 2009
This emulator I copied from another forum. Not yet tested so that you do not know if it was OK! Interesting to say for NDS Talijanski which is already three weeks out of Emulators?

OSCam AzBOX

due to some divergence on the principle of Open Source, we have the start of a fork MpCS version 0.9d.
The new fork is named OSCam, for Open Source Cam. Main changes from MpCS 0.9d are:

- Add support for reader with 6:00 MHz (MHz option in config, only on Linux)
- Better support for Viaccess EMMs,
- Add support for some videoguard2 cards (aka ***, UK Sky and Sky IT) only on Linux at this time,
- Support for SECA PPV (but you still need to buy the event / film)
- And some bugs corrections.

Note: *** 6.0 MHz and support are only working and tested on Linux i686 and x86_64. It should not work on dreambox (at this time).

Thanks a _lot_ to Dukat for the original MpCS

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
Anyone seen this version for AZbox HD, guys: oscam_svn517 - allegedly it works with $ly IT...???

Thanx!

tinos

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
26 Mar 2009
Gorski, oscam is only cardreader... you still need camd that sends emms to it. Original CCcam doesn't work yet... seems special mgcamd works. So oscam is only for card holders and you will need new camd to connect to it. Still some time until a real solution is posted. Hope it is soon.

Clemente

Usuario Destacado
Vip OpenSPA
13 Jul 2009
Murcia
gracias

pero no me he enterao de na de lo que se ha escrito anteriormente, espero que lo mio si se entienda:thumbsup:

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
And when/if we are given some info as to "how to" with Newcamd... Never mind, we'll figure it out but...

Thanx, Tinos, I never messed with it but kinda understand the potential... because we really need a good proper package: client + server, whatever the combination...