Forero
26 Mar 2009
Hola he realizado una modificación del script de arranque del incubuscamd 0.55

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
Thanx!

So, edit the .sh file in Incubus folder with this and that's all?

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
Thanx! But the trouble is: it didn't even want to start, with the edited .sh file [in the Incubus folder], with this script above...

#sh
killall incubusCamd.sigma
sleep 3
cd /camd/OpenXCAS/incubusCamd/
./incubusCamd.sigma &

tinos

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
26 Mar 2009
Check that file keeps execute permisions... do via telnet:

chmod 755 incubusCamd.sh

Also make sure incubusCamd.sigma has execute flag.

You can see all info via: ls -l

Another problem could be maybe directory names or file name don't match... make sure also caps match as it is case sensitive (unlike windows).

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
I know all that, m8. That's how it's done, via FTP, all matches and all to 755 etc.

But still no go... Baffled. And it died on me some 1/2 hour later [when I got it back to the old file. On HRT [Viaccess]. Hmmm...

MGcamd works much better.

Mbox _019 keeps having fits all the time, prio or no prio... Echhhhh....

Plus, it sucks being ill... Oychhhhh!!!

tinos

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
26 Mar 2009
I cannot think of anything else... does your openxcas.conf inside incubusCamd use the line daemon with incubusCamd.sh?

Also make sure you have an incubusCamd.prio even if it is empty.

On my box only camd working right (with limitations) is this one! mgcamd works reliable only with local card, and mbox fails on both 04 and 05 revisions sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't cannot find why and guess is weird multiecms issues. Also very slow to open channels versus how good it worked on Kathrein.

RangerOne

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
4 Abr 2009
gorski dijo:
Ta! But:

# = inactive, I thought?

Not really in this case. '#!/bin/sh' at the beginning of a Unix script file indicates the location of the shell that script is supposed to be run in. In fact, it is something similar to running '/bin/sh <script name>' (which is what it does internally).

tinos

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
26 Mar 2009
Rangerone is right it should be "#!/bin/sh" but the other way like it is also works just a comment with no issues. I had it wrong but script should still work. Only necessary if script doesn't match default shell. And that is not the case...

Did you try all other options? If you cannot get it to work I can send you my files to test. Sometimes I make mistakes like forgetting chmod 755 and things like that... those mistakes are the worst! Because it takes too much to realize you did that! I did FTP of my OpenXCAS backup and lost time thinking why it didn't work until found execute flags were missing! ;-)

tinos

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
26 Mar 2009
Here you have... delete your old directory and FTP this new one to /camd/OpenXCAS, edit incubuscamd.conf to match your settings (I use cccam maybe you are using gbox and that is why it is different?).
Do the chmod 755 for the .sigma and .sh files.
Go to OpenXCAS and inside activation remove # if you need to restart it. Or run .sh from telnet.

This is same files I use with fw1868... hope it helps.

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
...as soon as the film is over, m8... missus watching... ;)

Ta!!!!:have a nice day:

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
Btw, something like that to speed up Mbox, please?:have a nice day:

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
Must go to bed. Feeling bad. Maybe tomorrow... Sorry, ill...