Home

Bug general H9.2H booting hangs at the beginning of bootvideo.

MADOSS

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
10 Abr 2010
Delete all the above, either manually or with code First we are going to do some tests with different video formats. As the eplayer5 is obsolete, we will do it as it has been working until now.

Install this ipk

bootvideo-srt

1)
Código:
opkg install --force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

2)
Código:
reboot

if necessary restart 2 times.

Última edición:

saragusa

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
31 Mar 2017
Delete all the above, either manually or with code First we are going to do some tests with different video formats. As the eplayer5 is obsolete, we will do it as it has been working until now.

Install this ipk

bootvideo-srt

1)
Código:

2)
Código:
reboot

if necessary restart 2 times.

With this file the boot hangs, as it happened with the original file. It was necessary to reflash...☹️☹️☹️

• Me gusta
Reactions: MADOSS

MADOSS

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
10 Abr 2010
With this file the boot hangs, as it happened with the original file. It was necessary to reflash...

It seems that it is more serious than it seemed.
If it's okay with you, we keep trying, To rule things out.

1)
Código:
opkg remove bootvideo-openspa-flash - 1.0

download:
The ipk file from ftp dir / tmp.
bootvideo-test

2)
Código:

• Me gusta
Reactions: saragusa

saragusa

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
31 Mar 2017
It seems that it is more serious than it seemed.
If it's okay with you, we keep trying, To rule things out.

1)
Código:
opkg remove bootvideo-openspa-flash - 1.0

download:
The ipk file from ftp dir / tmp.
bootvideo-test

2)
Código:

Nothing to do with this either ... The boot hangs and reflash was needed. I noticed something, I don't know if it can be useful. I tried to reinstall the first version you sent me, which is the one that points to the .mp4 file. I ran the script etc / init.d / videologo from the console of the "SpzAZ file reader" image and I noticed that the first notes of the file (black screen) are heard and the execution of the script stops when it is displayed this line:
"New clock: GstSystemClock". And it is necessary to do the reflash.
Test performed on image installed from scratch, Hisilicon service plugin activated.

MADOSS

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
10 Abr 2010
Hi, friend,
in the links you put that date from 1 year
It seems that I had a problem installing gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc to display a video.

also another user says that with the syntax

Código:
"gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc! ximagesink"

I had problems and that to play a video I use the syntax

Código:
"gst-launch-10 playbi nuri= file: /// home / path/ to / your/video.mp4 video-sink= "ximagesink"

which is the one that works well for e2.

I don't know what happens to H9.2H, it could be a problem with libraries. I don't know .

Here are all its variants. ...

Código:
https://www.systutorials.com/docs/linux/man/1-gst-launch-1.0/

It seems that when the playbi nuri calls the video it does not want to represent it even if the video format and the script variant are changed.
:(

Última edición:
  • Me gusta

saragusa

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
31 Mar 2017
Hi, friend,
in the links you put that date from 1 year
It seems that I had a problem installing gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc to display a video.

also another user says that with the syntax

Código:
"gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc! ximagesink"

I had problems and that to play a video I use the syntax

Código:
"gst-launch-10 playbi nuri= file: /// home / path/ to / your/video.mp4 video-sink= "ximagesink"

which is the one that works well for e2.

I don't know what happens to H9.2H, it could be a problem with libraries. I don't know .

Here are all its variants. ...

Código:
https://www.systutorials.com/docs/linux/man/1-gst-launch-1.0/

It seems that when the playbi nuri calls the video it does not want to represent it even if the video format and the script variant are changed.
:(

MADOSS

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
10 Abr 2010
Well, this clarifies more the things that the bootvideo does not work for you due to drivers and library.

as our friend betacentauri describes

betacentauri dijo:
The manufacturer delivers us the needed drivers. The drivers are only working in a specific kernel version. So we have to choose this kernel version and cannot change it.

On HI... boxes there is a special library available which is used for media playback. This library is not based on gstreamer. So maybe because of this no gstreamer version is visible. The can’t change that library. It’s closed source like the box drivers.
But I think it’s somehow possible to use the gstreamer library. But i don’t know how.
./
since then it has rained a lot .

It is also said that with gstreamer v1.15.0 it works fine. but it does not describe if it is from the bootvideo.
You have tried another image to check if you have the same problem,

openspa works with GStreamer: 1.17.0 (GIT).which is the last one and it works wonderfully.

I believe that this openspa image is the best for your decoder due to drivers and updates. I will also tell you that if the bootvideo does not work with this image, I do not think it will work with any.

Have you tried other images?

...you can make a logfile and put it here to see it .

Última edición:
  • Me gusta

saragusa

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
31 Mar 2017
Thank you for the clarity of your answer and for your attention. I believe that OpenSPA is currently the most complete, versatile, innovative and functional image for Enigma 2 available, especially for my deco and I really don't think I will change it. I don't know if the problem also manifests itself with other images, like the latest version of OpenPLI, which works with Gstreamer 1.8.3. But I don't care ... Maybe I'll give it a try but I don't think I'll change ... I am convinced that a great team like OpenSPA will solve the problem, maybe when AirDigital releases the updated drivers. Greetings from Rome ...

• Me gusta
Reactions: JR y MADOSS