Home

Fault, Open Spa Images Deep Standby

kegnkiwi

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
17 Sep 2023
Hi Everyone

On the Qviart Dual if you use deep standby the box does not shut down correctly. The blue light does not go off and the box cannot be re-activated until it is switched off via the switch at the back and turned back on. Its has been like this for the last number of builds. I have reported it but I never get a response.

Hello everyone

On Qviart Dual, if you use deep standby, the box does not turn off properly. The blue light does not turn off and the box cannot be reactivated until it is turned off using the switch on the back and turned on again. It's been like this for the last few builds. I have reported it but never get a response.

kegnkiwi

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
17 Sep 2023
Hi Everyone

On the Qviart Dual if you use deep standby the box does not shut down correctly. The blue light does not go off and the box cannot be re-activated until it is switched off via the switch at the back and turned back on. Its has been like this for the last number of builds. I have reported it but I never get a response.

Hello everyone

On Qviart Dual, if you use deep standby, the box does not turn off properly. The blue light does not turn off and the box cannot be reactivated until it is turned off using the switch on the back and turned on again. It's been like this for the last few builds. I have reported it but never get a response.
Sorry i did not mean to post the same thing twice i tried to post in spanish and it failed. I cannot edit my post.

kuti72

Vive y deja vivir
Amigo OpenSPA
19 Ago 2019
Valladolid
Hola a todos.
En Qviart Dual, si utiliza el modo de espera profundo, el deco no se apaga correctamente. La luz azul no se apaga y el deco no se puede reactivar hasta que se apaga mediante el interruptor en la parte posterior y se vuelve a encender. Ha sido así durante las últimas compilaciones. Lo he reportado pero nunca obtengo respuesta.

• Me gusta
Reactions: kegnkiwi

meca2123

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
Fan de OpenSPA
14 Dic 2011
Este deco en la parte ANDROID, cuando está tiempo sin utilizar, pasa automaticamente a reposo , si quieres volver a activarlo, solo tienes que pulsar durante unos segundos el boton de encendido del mando a distancia y el deco se enciende, no es necesario darle al interruptor del deco

kegnkiwi

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
17 Sep 2023
Este deco en la parte ANDROID, cuando está tiempo sin utilizar, pasa automaticamente a reposo , si quieres volver a activarlo, solo tienes que pulsar durante unos segundos el boton de encendido del mando a distancia y el deco se enciende, no es necesario darle al interruptor del deco
Este es el receptor del lado E2 y no del lado de Android. Si pone el lado E2 en modo de espera profundo, la luz azul permanece encendida y no se recuperará. Esto hace que la imagen sea inutilizable para mí. Lo único que pregunto es si alguien del equipo de desarrollo tiene la caja para probarlo.

kegnkiwi

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
17 Sep 2023
Hi @JR yes i test many images, for example i have open atv 7.4 in slot 1, slot 2 is pure2, slot 3 is openpli and slot 4 is openbh. I like your image but when the blue light does not go off and it become unresponsive there is no point keeping it in a slot. I have reported it a couple of times before. If anyone in the dev team wants me to test anything to fix it i am willing to try for you,

JR

OpenSPA Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
10 Ago 2007
En pleno Delta
Hi @JR yes i test many images, for example i have open atv 7.4 in slot 1, slot 2 is pure2, slot 3 is openpli and slot 4 is openbh. I like your image but when the blue light does not go off and it become unresponsive there is no point keeping it in a slot. I have reported it a couple of times before. If anyone in the dev team wants me to test anything to fix it i am willing to try for you,
Deep stanby? Sure?

Where is the option? This is my dual, stanby menu.

1708189765608.png

kegnkiwi

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
17 Sep 2023
Hi @JR

Apargar in english is deep standby on my image. If you choose apagar what happens to your box. Does the box shut down but does the blue light go out. I could not load a photo so i dropped it into wetransfer. Link Below. If i put my box in deep standby - apagar the blue light remains on but the box will not respond.

JR

OpenSPA Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
10 Ago 2007
En pleno Delta
Hi @JR

Apargar in english is deep standby on my image. If you choose apagar what happens to your box. Does the box shut down but does the blue light go out. I could not load a photo so i dropped it into wetransfer. Link Below. If i put my box in deep standby - apagar the blue light remains on but the box will not respond.

Yes sorry, there is a bad translation, we will fix.

• Me gusta
Reactions: kegnkiwi

kegnkiwi

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
17 Sep 2023
I would just like to say thank you for fixing the image on the qviart dual. With the latest build 8.3.005 the issue is resolved :)

• Me gusta
Reactions: Tururu y villak