Home

Bug general Bug on "EPG TRANSLATOR " plugin

Micipsa

Presentado
Forero
9 Ago 2021
Hello, and thank you very much for this beautiful image
I've installed version 7.5.002 of the openspa; and I have a bug with the "EPG TRANSLATOR" plugin, and it does not work and my gigablue UE 4K crash when I click on the "INFO" button, I attach the logs to you
LOGS CRASH

villak

OpenSpa Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
8 May 2014
Entre satélites
openspa.info
I've installed version 7.5.002 of the openspa; and I have a bug with the "EPG TRANSLATOR" plugin, and it does not work and my gigablue UE 4K crash when I click on the "INFO" button, I attach the logs to you
LOGS CRASH
Buenas, si hay un problema con epg translator, no es aquí donde debes poner el feedback sino al creador del plugin que lo adapte a la imagen openspa.
Saludos

Enviado desde mi SM-G973F mediante Tapatalk

JR

OpenSPA Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
10 Ago 2007
En pleno Delta
LOGS CRASH
This bug/error must be fixed by plugin developer, to make it compatible with all images.

Please, contact with him and report him the crashlog.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Micipsa

Presentado
Forero
9 Ago 2021
It's an internal plugin, i download it from thé openspa plugins and not from external source , so i don't know Who is the developer

villak

OpenSpa Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
8 May 2014
Entre satélites
openspa.info
It's an internal plugin, i download it from thé openspa plugins and not from external source , so i don't know Who is the developer
Aunque sea descargado desde la imagen, no todos los plugins son desarrollados por openspa.
No sé quién es el desarrollador, debes buscar por la red.
Podría ser este... Pero tampoco te lo aseguro.

Google translator.
Although it is downloaded from the image, not all plugins are developed by openspa. I don't know who the developer is, you have to search the net. It could be this ... But I don't assure you either.

Última edición:

Micipsa

Presentado
Forero
9 Ago 2021
Aunque sea descargado desde la imagen, no todos los plugins son desarrollados por openspa.
No sé quién es el desarrollador, debes buscar por la red.
Podría ser este... Pero tampoco te lo aseguro.

Thank you , i'll contact him

GrassIsForCows

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
28 Mar 2017
LOGS CRASH
Please explain exactly how you provoked this crash.

GrassIsForCows

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
28 Mar 2017
Hola Tururu. No entiendo exactamenta lo que quieres decir.

Este usuario obviamente no habla castellano y quería ayudarle. Si eso es en contra a las normas del foro me iré.

villak

OpenSpa Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
8 May 2014
Entre satélites
openspa.info
Hola Tururu. No entiendo exactamenta lo que quieres decir.

Este usuario obviamente no habla castellano y quería ayudarle. Si eso es en contra a las normas del foro me iré.
El compañero, te dice que leas las normas, y en ellas, dice que es necesario presentarse al foro.
En cuanto a lo del compañero, se agradece, pero nuestras respuestas, las has leído? No es un plugin nuestro. Es el desarrollador del plugin, quien debe adaptarlo.
Además la info que le pides, la puso, es el log del error, en su primer post.

Micipsa

Presentado
Forero
9 Ago 2021
Hello,
This is the response of développer :
(
I'm at a loss to see what the problem is.

OpenSPA seems to open this via an intermediate file:
tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-extensions-spzmenu/1.1+gitAUTOINC+57c08f7f9d-r0/git/spzmenu/plugin/plugin.py
but I have no idea what this is.

The crash implies that the EventViewBase initializer hasn't been called, but I can't see why that would be the case, unless it is something that spzmenu has done.

So unless you can track down what this spzmenu is there's nothing I can do - this all works OK on other distros.)

villak

OpenSpa Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
8 May 2014
Entre satélites
openspa.info
Hello,
(

tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/enigma2-plugin-extensions-spzmenu/1.1+gitAUTOINC+57c08f7f9d-r0/git/spzmenu/plugin/plugin.py

The crash implies that the EventViewBase initializer hasn't been called, but I can't see why that would be the case, unless it is something that spzmenu has done.

So unless you can track down what this spzmenu is there's nothing I can do - this all works OK on other distros.)
Por mi no hay problema que postees en inglés, pero podrías usar por ejemplo google translator, como hacemos los demás, para los que no sepan inglés lo entiendan?
Gracias.
En cuanto a tu problema, alguien del equipo a ver si puede mirar, lo que comenta el desarrollador.

Google translator.
For me there is no problem that you post in English, but could you use for example google translator, as we do the others, for those who do not know English understand it? Thanks.
As for your problem, someone from the team to see if they can look, what the developer comments.

JR

OpenSPA Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
10 Ago 2007
En pleno Delta
Hello,
(

Hi Micipsa, we have tested the plugin for last OpenSPA release and the plugin is working properly with no crashes. Please, tell us what is your main language and what is the language you try to translate from.

• Me gusta
Reactions: villak

GrassIsForCows

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
28 Mar 2017
Hi Micipsa, we have tested the plugin for last OpenSPA release and the plugin is working properly with no crashes. Please, tell us what is your main language and what is the language you try to translate from.
Did you test in EventView because that is where the crash is reported. Open EventView. Press TEXT.

villak

OpenSpa Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
8 May 2014
Entre satélites
openspa.info
Did you test in EventView because that is where the crash is reported. Open EventView. Press TEXT.
Nosotros probamos eventview y sale traducido bien, no da crash.

0a3b4d9fe36b50d7510e1791f9edd13c.jpg