Home

Vix Project E2/ Gstreamer 1.8.0 For SparkReloaded & Amiko8900 Sti7111

juvent10

GMsparkeloaded-GIavatar2-Vu+Zero-DM800HD
Loco por OpenSPA
30 Mar 2015
ViX4E2PROJECT VERSION 2.2 Build 001-blue+

34-001-blue+.jpg

UPDATE TO OE-ALLIANCE BRANCH 3.4 - THIS INCLUDES MANY UPDATES TO VARIOUS BITS OF 'UNDER THE HOOD' SOFTWAREOn screen you will notice little difference, underneath there are to many updates to list but it is recommended you do upgrade to use Version 2.2 builds

INCLUDES BIG DRIVER UPDATES TO AMIKO ALIEN MINI, SHD-8900 AND ALIEN 2+(These are the same driver updates as in Version 2.1 images - I have not updated them again! But still mentioned here in case anyone was not already aware of them). Something I spent nearly 2 weeks locked away working on at the start of February are re-worked drivers for the Amiko Alien range which update a number of issues especially so on the Amiko Mini and SHD-8900 Alien which in a small number of instances would fail with a 'Tuner Lock' error when running AutoBouquetsMaker and I have also re-ordered the tuner configuration (all three tuners now show in the correct order) on the Amiko Alien 2+ along with tried and tested tuner switching between DVB types which appear to no longer suffer from tuner locks and/or signal locking issues. These compiled drivers are currently only available in ViX4E2PROJECT - Please check them out!

INCLUDES LATEST AVAILABLE BUILD OF AUTOBOUQUETSMAKERLatest available as of April 2nd 2016 which includes various area updates and now includes more familiar channel numbering

AS THIS IS A NEW BRANCH ONLINE UPDATES WILL ONLY BE PROVIDED TO THIS IMAGE LINE ONCE YOU HAVE FRESH FLASHED WITH USB UPDATE FIRST TIME ROUND
Older image lines will continue to function as normal however they will not receive further updates - Update to latest branch builds for continued updatesPLEASE NOTE: WHILE SIMILAR IN OPERATION ViX4E2PROJECT IS NOT THE SAME AS OpenViX - ViX4E2PROJECT IS NOW BEING BUILT UNDER THE LATEST OE-ALLIANCE 3.4 BRANCH AND ANY ISSUES AND/OR QUESTIONS REGARDING ViX4E2PROJECT SPECIFIC RELEASES SHOULD BE ASKED ON THE SUPPORT DISCUSSION FORUM HERE ONLY, THANKS.

DOWNLOAD USB UPDATE FOR AMIKO ALIEN MINI HERE
DOWNLOAD USB UPDATE FOR AMIKO SHD-8900 ALIEN HERE
DOWNLOAD USB UPDATE FOR AMIKO ALIEN 2+ HERE

VERSION 2.2 IMAGE UPDATES FOR MIPS RANGE OF RECEIVERS WILL BE RELEASED SOON
This includes Venton, EVO and GigaBlue releases for all the existing supported models - Yes the Venton Unibox HD ECO+ will be included!SEE WWW.VIX4.COM FOR DOWNLOADS, VIDEO HOW TO GUIDES AND MORE! DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE LAVATRONICS YOUTUBE CHANNEL!FOLLOW @Lava_Ariel ON TWITTER FOR LATEST FIRMWARE, CHANNEL LIST AND VIDEO TUTORIAL UPDATES HERE

DOWNLOAD
http://www.vix4.com/downloads/Amiko SHD-8900 Alien/ViX4E2PROJECT-2.2.001-blue+-amiko8900_usb.zip

• Me gusta
Reactions: Mecha