Home

VU+ Duo2 Unicable

pawel115

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
1 Ene 2017
Hi, guys

Who knows what i must do to work unicable instalation on my duo2.

I dont have option on tuner configuration.

Great
Paweł K

norhap

Usuario Destacado
Vip OpenSPA
5 Ene 2010
with LOF, Mode Advanced (button remote control left right)
once activated, different UNICABLE configuration options appear.

PD. @Tururu ya confirmas que siga ese parámetro con ese nombre (LOF) ya que esa imagen es de hace unos meses.

Tururu

Ensamblado con piezas recicladas y el 17-9-2017 KO
Miembro del equipo
Moderador OpenSPA
It supports the unicable LNBs very well, both the old ones with standard EN50494, and the more modern EN50607 up to 32SCR.
Running the VU+DUO2 for years using a Megasat II LNB Diavolo (24SCR) shared with the VU+Ultimo4K
If it is twin tuner, using internal loop from one tuner to the other (tuner B connected to A, apart from the corresponding SCR configuration).
If you have simple tuner (2), you need external splitter with pass-dc to connect the 2 tuner.
----------
Soporta muy bien los LNB unicable, tanto los viejos con norma EN50494, como los mas modernos EN50607 hasta 32SCR.
Funcionando el VU+DUO2 desde hace años usando un Megasat II LNB Diavolo (24SCR) compartido con el VU+Ultimo4K
Si es tuner doble, usando loop interrno de un tuner al otro (tuner B conectado al A, aparte de la configuracion del SCR correspondiente).
Si tienes tuner sencillos (2), necesitas splitter externo con paso-dc para conectar los 2 tuner.

pawel115

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
1 Ene 2017
For now I have 2 cables for tuner A and B connected from the converter. Can I connect one cable from a normal converter to operate PIP from 2 different transponders

Tururu

Ensamblado con piezas recicladas y el 17-9-2017 KO
Miembro del equipo
Moderador OpenSPA
Do not indicate if the tuners are single or double?
Low 2 cables from the converter, you mean that you have a LNB of 2 outputs with 2 cables to the receiver.?
If so, with the change you will not gain anything.

Another thing is if you have 4 tuner in the VU+DUO2.
If you only have 2 tuner, you do not gain anything as indicated.
Do you use the search for the VU+DUO2? with unicable LNB the blind search does not work.
-------------
No indicas si los tuner son sencillos o dobles.?
Bajas 2 cables desde el convertidor, quieres decir que tienes un LNB de 2 salidas con 2 cables hasta el receptor.?
Si es asi, con el cambio no ganaras nada.
Otra cosa es si tienes 4 tuner en el VU+DUO2.

Si solo tienes 2 tuner, no ganas nada como indico.
Usas la busqueda cierga del VU+DUO2?? con LNB unicable la busqueda ciega no funciona.

For now I have 2 cables for tuner A and B connected from the converter. Can I connect one cable from a normal converter to operate PIP from 2 different transponders
Yes
The advantage of unicable is to use a single cable from the antenna and connect all the tuner of the receiver.
---------
Si.
La ventaja de unicable es usar un solo cable desde la antena y conectar todos los tuner del receptor.