Home

Subtitles problem

didoee

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
11 Feb 2020
Hello, I noticed a tedious problem in latest OpenSpa7.4 of Mutant HD60 and Zgemma H9S (with HiSilicon processors). The problem is the following: when you select the audio language and the default subtitle language - Bulgarian and the subtitle language and the language to match, that does not happen. More precisely when this is selected - it works to restart Enigma2 or a full restart. (Just to mention that the problem existed in OpenPli 7.2, I reported it and the developers fixed it).
I mean option - Alow subtitle language to equal audio language. Work well until restart Enigma 2 or full restart.

• Me gusta
Reactions: Tururu

Tururu

Ensamblado con piezas recicladas y el 17-9-2017 KO
Miembro del equipo
Moderador OpenSPA
Where you threw the post does not meet standards, not to be in English, it is no problem.
It is by the rules of the forum where you put the post.
Instructions and template for creating bug reports in OpenSpa { required reading} }

==================================
Donde tiraste el post no cumple normas, no por estar en ingles, no es problema.
Es por las normas del foro donde pusiste el post.
Instrucciones y plantilla para crear lo reportes de fallos en OpenSpa { lectura obligatoria }

No presentarser al foro y no poner el post donde toca, es lo que pasa, el servicio de limpieza actua.
Do not introduce yourself to the forum and do not put the post where it plays, it is what happens, the cleaning service acts.

Barriendo-78290.gif

Tururu

Miembro del equipo
Moderador OpenSPA
Mira esta prueba sencilla @didoee .
Cambia en configuracion de audio general del deco los idiomas, lenguaje y subtitulos, salvas y luego reinicia interface/GUI y comenta que tal, las opciones se tendrian que guardar y no perder al reiniciar completamente el receptor.
Este cambio es general y no se pierde al reiniciar el receptor.

Creo que ahora estas cambiando en el canal y ese cambio se pierde.
Indica algun canal para hacer la prueba tambien.
Un canal libre/gratis/fta y calro que lo pueda sintonizar desde Madrid (España) y lo verifico yo tambien al 100%
--------------Google.
Look at this simple test:
Change the general audio configuration of the deco the languages, language and subtitles, save and then restart interface/GUI and comment that such, the options would have to be saved and not lost when the receiver is completely restarted.
This change is general and is not lost upon restarting the receiver.

I think you're changing in the channel now and that change is lost.
Indicate some channel to do the test too.
A free/fta and calro channel that can tune it from Madrid (Spain) and I verify it 100% too
--------------Google.
Вижте този прост тест:
Променете общата аудио конфигурация на деко езиците, езика и субтитрите, запазете и след това рестартирайте интерфейс/GUI и коментирайте, че такива, опциите трябва да бъдат запазени и да не се изгубят, когато приемникът се рестартира напълно.
Тази промяна е обща и не се губи при рестартиране на приемника.

Мисля, че сега се променяш в канала и тази промяна е загубена.
Посочете някакъв канал, за да направите и теста.
Безплатен/fta и calro канал, който може да го настрои от Мадрид (Испания) и аз също го проверявам на 100%

Audio-bulgaro.png

PD: sorry google traslation..

Tururu

Miembro del equipo
Moderador OpenSPA
Hellas Sat3 a 39ºEste.
Audio OK...Bulgaro.
Subtitulos OK...Bulgaro ....HBO HD
Seleccionado su activacion con el mando, reinicio completamente el receptor y subtitulos ok, no se pierden.
Selected its activation with the command, completely restart the receiver and subtitles ok, they are not lost.
Изберете активирането му с командата, рестартирайте напълно приемника и субтитрите ок, те не се губят.

Audio-bulgaro-1.png
Audio-bulgaro-2.png
Audio-bulgaro-3.png
Audio-bulgaro-4.png
Audio-bulgaro-5.png
Audio-bulgaro-6.png
Audio-bulgaro-7.png

didoee

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
11 Feb 2020
Thanks for your attention. I have been using E2 receivers for over 10 years with different images. I've done all that you show. As I said, there is a problem. There was also a problem in OPenPli 7.1 (I think it's against the rules to provide external links, but if you can find my topic in the OpenPli forum - didozgemma_OpenPli 7.1 subtitles problem_ and the solution -https: //raw.githubus.../UsageConfig.py) . [Alow subtitle language to equal audio language]- this function - remembers and the function works until E2 restart or full restart.Tried last today.

Tururu

Miembro del equipo
Moderador OpenSPA
Thanks for your attention. I have been using E2 receivers for over 10 years with different images. I've done all that you show. As I said, there is a problem. There was also a problem in OPenPli 7.1 (I think it's against the rules to provide external links, but if you can find my topic in the OpenPli forum - didozgemma_OpenPli 7.1 subtitles problem_ and the solution -https: //raw.githubus.../UsageConfig.py) . [Alow subtitle language to equal audio language]- this function - remembers and the function works until E2 restart or full restart.Tried last today.
Pude leer todos los post y tambien los otros y los enlaces que tambien tenian los otros.
Se pueden poner enlaces y los pusiste, no se borraron los post por esa causa, es por no presentarte y poner post sin cumplir las normas de esa seccion OpenSPA bug tracker como te avise que no se puede hacer sin leer ==>mandatory reading .

Realizando los pasos como indico funciona en Bulgaro, como idioma predeterminado y los subtitulos, reinicias interface/GUI, luego reiniar el receptor completamente.
Esta verificado 100%, por eso las fotos que puse, si quieres que mire algun canal determinado que pueda sintonizar desde Madrid (españa), lo miro, como ves en las fotos que puse, funciona bien.
Repito, despues de reiniciar completamente el deco funciona bien, esas son las fotos que puse, repasa como lo haces y mira donde esta la diferencia.

Toca esperar a los que saben y que ellos comenten, pero visto lo visto, funciona bien.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
You can put links and put them, the posts were not deleted for that reason, it is for not presenting you and post without complying with the rules of that section OpenSPA bug tracker as I warn you that it can not be done without reading ==> mandatory reading.

Performing the steps as indicated works in Bulgaro, as default language and subtitles, restart interface/GUI, then restart the receiver completely.
It is 100% verified, so the photos I put, if you want me to watch a certain channel that can tune in from Madrid (Spain), I watch it, as you see in the photos I put, it works fine.
I repeat, after completely restarting the deco works fine, those are the photos I put, review how you do it and see where the difference is.

Touch wait for those who know and that they comment, but seen the seen, it works well.

didoee

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
11 Feb 2020
Thanks for the reply. If you don't believe me, I'll make a photo or video for this issue. Again, this is a function [Alow subtitle language to equal audio language] that you have not marked. Please check the OpenPli forum for the problem described. Just in the etc/enigma2/settings after the GUI restart is not recorded the necessary. And of course I do the first one restart interface/GUI - I meant that as a restart of E2.

• Me gusta
Reactions: Tururu

Tururu

Miembro del equipo
Moderador OpenSPA
Lo que tiene el idioma, ahora si entendi el problema, lo contaste bien, pero no lo vi, disculpa.
ok.gif

[Permitir idioma de subtítulos para igualar el idioma de audio] que no ha marcado.
Apuntado el problema para los que saben lo miren.
---------
What the language has, now if I understood the problem, you told it well, but I didn't see it, sorry.
ok.gif

[Alow subtitle language to equal audio language] that you have not marked.
Point the problem for those who know look at it.
:leer:
Una foto mejor que 1000 palabras/A photo better than 1000 words.
Audio-bulgaro-8.png

didoee

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
11 Feb 2020
10x Tururu. I hope for fast solution from developers. I write for another bugs and improvements in this sections (english). Maybe I'll improve the Bulgarian language, because for now it's pretty bad. Greetings from BG.

didoee

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
11 Feb 2020
Yes , I noticed that. https://github.com/OpenPLi/enigma2/commit/55c6b34c86f6aa49d31e927f379f7624088e8732 - this is solution on OpenPli. Problem file is: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/UsageConfig.pyo. May be I'll have to help myself. From the OpenSpa github I will take the file in .py format, make changes and be done. It was good to solve the problem by some developer, because it affects all languages, etc.
Just to add, I'm almost ready with the BG language fix. I downloaded the .po file from the OpensSpa githib and fixed it because there are a lot of inaccuracies in the translation, but I'll open a new topic for that.