Problemas para actualizar a 8.0

txemax

Usuario
Loco por OpenSPA
Fan de OpenSPA
8 May 2009
En un lugar de La Mancha
Hola.
Ando loco intentando poner la 8.0 en mi Vu+ Solo2. He desmontado el HDD interno, he quitado el USB posterior que tenía conectado, he usado varios pendrive de distintos tamaños, todos en FAT32, y me he descargado varias veces la imagen... Imposible. Desconecto corriente, enciendo y pulso el botón delantero y nada, no arranca la instalación.
¿Os ha pasado a alguno? ¿Estoy haciendo algo mal?

JR

OpenSPA Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
10 Ago 2007
En pleno Delta
Hola.
Ando loco intentando poner la 8.0 en mi Vu+ Solo2. He desmontado el HDD interno, he quitado el USB posterior que tenía conectado, he usado varios pendrive de distintos tamaños, todos en FAT32, y me he descargado varias veces la imagen... Imposible. Desconecto corriente, enciendo y pulso el botón delantero y nada, no arranca la instalación.
¿Os ha pasado a alguno? ¿Estoy haciendo algo mal?

Hazlo por flashonline.

• Me gusta
Reactions: txemax

George Georgiadis

Presentado
Forero
22 Feb 2017
I have the same problem. After online installation remote control stops responding in the screen of select language. I have tried all the above moves and the same happens with all other clean installations . The only that works is the full backup of the latest i had openspa 7.05.005. Thanks for any help.

JR

OpenSPA Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
10 Ago 2007
En pleno Delta
I have the same problem. After online installation remote control stops responding in the screen of select language. I have tried all the above moves and the same happens with all other clean installations . The only that works is the full backup of the latest i had openspa 7.05.005. Thanks for any help.
I think your problem is not the same, you can install the image but your remote stops working. Can you try by OpenWebif?

Although you are in wizard screen, your box should have Internet and LAN connection and ftp access.

One more question, do you use a plasma TV close to the box?