Home

Problem with Openspa 7.5.

PippoPippa

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
16 Dic 2021
Hello. I installed your image on a quad 4k gigablue uhd and I must say that it is one of the most beautiful I have tried but I can't do a thing and was wondering if anyone can help me?. I can not get my tivùsat card to go, the only thing that starts are the rai one - two - three even without having selected any softcam and the other strange thing is that the free channels do not open either. I tried to download ccam 2.32 ncam oscam but they don't work. Can you help me with the three Vu + and a dreambox 900 I have no problem but with this I do not jump out. Thanks in advance.

PippoPippa

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
16 Dic 2021
Sorry. I made the post in English via translator if it is more convenient for you I do it in Spanish or in Italian if it is more convenient for you to tell me how it is better. Hello again.

JR

OpenSPA Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
10 Ago 2007
En pleno Delta
Hi, it's difficult to help you with a tivusat card because we don't use it here in Spain. I would use oscam to read the card and it should work as with other images.

P.D.: It's is good to write in English, google translator is not good for spanish translations.

PippoPippa

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
16 Dic 2021
Thank you for replying. Now I try with oscam, however, the thing that I do not understand why without having downloaded any softcam you can see the first three rai channels but the free channels like acisport motortv do not work.
The same thing happened to me when I tried openatv.
Usually after having loaded my favorite channel list with dreamboxedit at least the free ones must work I don't know why.

JR

OpenSPA Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
10 Ago 2007
En pleno Delta
Thank you for replying. Now I try with oscam, however, the thing that I do not understand why without having downloaded any softcam you can see the first three rai channels but the free channels like acisport motortv do not work.
The same thing happened to me when I tried openatv.
Usually after having loaded my favorite channel list with dreamboxedit at least the free ones must work I don't know why.
It's not normal, if first three channels are scrambled, it must continue scrambled. Are you sure these channels are not free?

PippoPippa

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
16 Dic 2021
In fact this is the strange thing with this receiver and it does it to me with other images as well. For the rest, rai 1-2-3 are all inside tivùsat together with the channels mediasaet and others. If I'm not mistaken it should be encrypted with nagravision. With the other receivers I usually use ccam 2.31 and then I try again - What would interest me a lot would be to be able to use this receiver to see the videopass for superbike and wrc all live. Which at the moment I use with a pc or an android box but I would need to be able to record events without having to be physically present at the times of the events which I cannot always do due to health problems.

PippoPippa

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
16 Dic 2021
Sorry but at the moment I don't remember the exact route. Now I try to remember the path where to go to put them.

PippoPippa

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
16 Dic 2021
Thank you. Unfortunately it doesn't work. What still worries me is understanding why we don't see the free channels. This receiver just doesn't want to cooperate.

PippoPippa

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
16 Dic 2021
I'm starting to think that there is something wrong with the image. Is it normal that in the display at the top right on some channels there is a satellite dish and on other channels a TV? I hadn't noticed it and also just below there are the letters a-b-c-d which should represent the tuners (I have a double satellite) on some channels they are shown in yellow and in others in green with a line below. But at least now the three Rai channels that previously worked so as not to see a pipe are also gone.

PippoPippa

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
16 Dic 2021
I'm thinking of trying to reinstall the image to see if it improves anything because that just doesn't work.

PippoPippa

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
16 Dic 2021
I installed the 7.5.004, I configured the tuners, the network, etc. Then before loading the channels I tried to let us do a scan but it did not find anything and this is where the problems begin?. I used the configuration of the two tuners that I used for the other images that I had tried and that worked at least for the free channels but so it seems strange to me that I have not found anything. Now I try to put the channels with dreamboxedit then I tell you.

PippoPippa

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
16 Dic 2021
Sorry if I didn't reply immediately but I just did a test I put back in the lnb scr opticum configuration that I actually have and I don't even see the free channels anymore instead putting humax and always scr 3 and scr4 you review the free channels and the three rai. I don't know what to think anymore there is something wrong and it is the same problem that I also had with openatv.

PippoPippa

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
16 Dic 2021
Hello. I meant that I could not get your image to go I also tried to put on 7.4 but the result has not changed. And so since I saw that in the meantime the NSS 26 had arrived and I tried to put it on and with that I solved the problems. I apologize if I have wasted your time with my request for help. Anyway I congratulate you for this image which is very beautiful and if it were not for this moment when I have health problems and I can not concentrate to be able to make it work as it should. Thank you for trying to help me and I take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2022. Hello and thank you again.

• Me gusta
Reactions: JR