Home

OpenSpa Skin BlackSpa Poster Mod by DirtyDonki

DirtyDonki

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
18 Sep 2012
(Apologies in advance to the skin owner for any offence or infringement)
Previously to get posters displayed we needed XtraEvent to be installed & to get updated poster content manually. I think all will agree that this was a royal pain in the ass.

I got so fed up with looking for other skins that did Posters without having to mess around with manual updates only to find they then did not render certain skin parts properly or at all.

I ended up editing the Skin Template & added required Poster rendering scripts to do away with manual intervention. So that now XtraEvent is no longer required to render posters & nor is updating manually.

It's all automatic.
1670330134762.png
1670330144805.png

1. Black Spa Skin must be installed from the SPA feeds first.
2. Next install the attached IPK to apply the mod.
3. Finally, GUI restart is required post install.

Enjoy.

Adjuntos

• enigma2-skin-blackspa-postermod_0.1_all.ipk
    34 KB · Visitas: 74

JR

OpenSPA Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
10 Ago 2007
En pleno Delta
(Apologies in advance to the skin owner for any offence or infringement)
Previously to get posters displayed we needed XtraEvent to be installed & to get updated poster content manually. I think all will agree that this was a royal pain in the ass.

I got so fed up with looking for other skins that did Posters without having to mess around with manual updates only to find they then did not render certain skin parts properly or at all.

I ended up editing the Skin Template & added required Poster rendering scripts to do away with manual intervention. So that now XtraEvent is no longer required to render posters & nor is updating manually.

It's all automatic.
Ver el adjunto 29410
Ver el adjunto 29411

1. Black Spa Skin must be installed from the SPA feeds first.
2. Next install the attached IPK to apply the mod.
3. Finally, GUI restart is required post install.

Enjoy.
Hi my friend, no problem with the mod, all help is welcome.

• Me gusta
Reactions: DirtyDonki