Home

OpenSPA Channel List

DirtyDonki

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
18 Sep 2012
Greetings.

Is there a setting within an XML file that can be changed to display the "OpenSPA Channel List" in full screen on some skins please?

I have tried to fix the sizing myself many times but never been able find a way to do so. So wonder if the size of the SPA Channel List can somehow be resized to fit with a skin like Nitro as shown in the screenshot?

My guess is this needs the SPA team to provide either a resized Channel List or a way of resizing it for different skins or is this down to the resolution of the skin being used being wrong?

1648387128534.png
I already know I can set the settings to not use the 'OpenSPA Channel List' and then the size of the replacement screen is fine but I then lose the red button "Internet Info" which is simply NOT an option for me to be without as it is one of the many reasons I love OpenSPA so much.

villak

OpenSpa Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
8 May 2014
Entre satélites
openspa.info
Greetings.

Is there a setting within an XML file that can be changed to display the "OpenSPA Channel List" in full screen on some skins please?

I have tried to fix the sizing myself many times but never been able find a way to do so. So wonder if the size of the SPA Channel List can somehow be resized to fit with a skin like Nitro as shown in the screenshot?

My guess is this needs the SPA team to provide either a resized Channel List or a way of resizing it for different skins or is this down to the resolution of the skin being used being wrong?

Ver el adjunto 27972
I already know I can set the settings to not use the 'OpenSPA Channel List' and then the size of the replacement screen is fine but I then lose the red button "Internet Info" which is simply NOT an option for me to be without as it is one of the many reasons I love OpenSPA so much.
Eso se debe a que el skin que usas, no tiene la pantalla hecha, por tanto sale la de defecto.
Para ello al creador del skin pídele que lo adapte a spa.

Enviado desde mi SM-G973F mediante Tapatalk

• Me gusta
Reactions: DirtyDonki

DirtyDonki

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
18 Sep 2012
Many thanks. I have now raised it with the creator who I hope will be able to make this one mod.

• Me gusta
Reactions: villak