Home

OpenSPA 2.02

nasky

OpenSpa Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
19 Mar 2007
I wish you a happy new year,
I cannot access cifs and nfs shares from other E2 receiver (same passwords).
I can access the azbox share from the other E2 receiver and they can acess each other.
Código:
root@azboxhd:/media/net# opkg list-installed | grep nfs
kernel-module-nfs - 3.9.2-r5.12
nfs-utils-client - 1.2.3-r4
root@azboxhd:/media/net# opkg list-installed | grep cifs
cifs - 3.0.37-r9
kernel-module-cifs - 3.9.2-r5.12

root@azboxhd:/media/net# mount.nfs 192.168.123.7:/media/hdd/movie /media/net/dm7025nfs
mount.nfs: No such device
mount: mounting 192.168.123.7:/media/hdd/movie on /media/net/dm7025nfs failed: No such device
root@azboxhd:/media/net# mount.cifs //192.168.123.7/movie /media/net/dm7025cifs/ -o user=root,password=MYPASSWORD
mount error: cifs filesystem not supported by the system
mount error(19): No such device
Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g.man mount.cifs)
root@azboxhd:/media/net#

And the other thing is that on some channels I can see the HBBTV-logo on the left side of the infobar.
But when I click the red button, select HBBTV and then OK I cannot access the website/content.
I know that the azbox is not fast enough but for showing the website it should be enough, not?
Código:
root@azboxhd:~# opkg install enigma2-hbbtv-util opera-hbbtv-browser enigma2-hbbtv-util-src opera-hbbtv-browser enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv extensions-hbbtv opera-hbbtv-browser --force-depends
Package enigma2-hbbtv-util (1.0-r24_20130820_0) installed in root is up to date.
Unknown package 'opera-hbbtv-browser'.
Package enigma2-hbbtv-util-src (1.0-r24_20130820_0) installed in root is up to date.
Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv (2.7+git11255+28978ad-r54) to root...
Downloading http://downloads.openspa.info/feeds/openspa-2.0/azboxhd/azboxhd/enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv_2.7+git11255+28978ad-r54_azboxhd.ipk.
Installing vuplus-opera-browser-util (1.0-r24_20130820_0) to root...
Downloading http://downloads.openspa.info/feeds/openspa-2.0/azboxhd/mips32el/vuplus-opera-browser-util_1.0-r24_20130820_0_mips32el.ipk.
Installing servicemrua (1.0-r1) to root...
Downloading http://downloads.openspa.info/feeds/openspa-2.0/azboxhd/mips32el/servicemrua_1.0-r1_mips32el.ipk.
Unknown package 'extensions-hbbtv'.
Collected errors:
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package opera-hbbtv-browser.
* check_data_file_clashes: Package servicemrua wants to install file /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MediaCenter/serviceazdvd.so
        But that file is already provided by package  * azservicemrua
* check_data_file_clashes: Package servicemrua wants to install file /usr/lib/libjpeg.so.62
* check_data_file_clashes: Package servicemrua wants to install file /usr/lib/libpng12.so.0
* check_data_file_clashes: Package servicemrua wants to install file /usr/bin/dvd_player
* check_data_file_clashes: Package servicemrua wants to install file /usr/bin/rmfp_player
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv.
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package extensions-hbbtv.
root@azboxhd:~#

Do you try with OpenSpa 2.0.4?