Home

MX3 Air mouse on OpenSpa7.4

didoee

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
11 Feb 2020
Hi, does anyone use a MX3 Air mouse (https://www.aliexpre....27424c4d8jOFYF) on a satellite receiver (Mutant HD 60) and OpenSpa 7.4?
In input devices MX3 is recognizes as HID 05ac:0256.
I need keymap.xml for MX3 or the exact button code file or learn program to find in E2. In [Remapping Keys] not all keys is find and not possible to learn them.
In Win PC , I use learn prog for MX3 pack (published in kodi forums), but codes are different. In Kodi 18.5 Leia on openspa7.4 MX3 buttons work fine and exactly.
I write some lines in original keymap.xml - some buttons started working as I wanted, but still not every is fine.
I think it would be good to have the option of changing the type of remote control in the openspa7.4 or having them both work - for example the original remote - Mut@nt hd 60 and MX3. If more information is needed about MX I can provide it, although there is a lot on the internet.
Any help is welcome.

didoee

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
11 Feb 2020
Add info and pictures/schematic for keys on MX3. todosi Link - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tsCGDmNPR3QSMKtCdBlLotp7QT8SxRll
In input devices MX3 is recognizes as two devices HID 05ac:0256. The kernel has data for this device.
I installed evtest on box. It can get the correct names and codes of the buttons on the remote control MX3.
The questions to the developers are:
1. Where is it right to describe the actions of the MX3? (Changes to keymap.xml? - I think it's not a good idea because they will disappear during the update).
2. Can a plugin for MX3 be made? (I can't - my knowledge of python is weak).
3. Is it possible to work original and MX3 remote together? (As it is with me now).
-- For exampe if I add KEY_ZOOMIN map to ..... in keymap.xml - box can't load enigma2 - cyclical restart ?. Тhe buttons may not be listed in any plugin or set to a remote control type.
The situation is similar in OpenSpa ,OpenPli and OpenATV. --
I see that there is not much interest from the developers on the topic, but guidelines for where to make changes or an explanation will at least be welcome.