Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
5 Abr 2009
MGcamd Full for azbox HD
added:

api = yes
wait = 15sec

to openxcas.conf, as suggested by pr2!

I am attaching to this message the full MGcamd from my AZbox HD, with an Autoroll file [thanx to RedBull's MGcamd key files] and all, just edit the details in your peer.cfg file as follows:

M: { myown.dyndns.org { mypassword}}
#
D: { mypeer's.dyndns.something { myport hisport { hispassword { A2 A2 }}}}

...then make the mgcamd folder in OpenXCAS folder, give it CHMOD rights to 755 and upload all these files into your AZbox HD and CHMOD 755 all the files -easy-peasy, hehe...

Adjuntos

• MGcamd_Full_AZboxHD.zip
    333,5 KB · Visitas: 165

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
Indeed, one can get the Autoroll keys at Minicat's forum.:thumbsup:

I used Red Bull's MGcamd keys for the above package. Just so you know...:have a nice day:

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
Originally Posted by Duden2002
This is how I got it to work with firmware 0.91605

Remember too backup all configs and other stuff before delete openxcas.

1. Delete OpenXCAS in the plugin menu. Reboot.
2. Download OpenXCAS from the plugin menu. Reboot.
3. Disable Multicas in the OpenXCAS "Activation and priority setting" menu.
4. Downloaded Mgcamd within the OpenXCAS plugin menu, "manual install"
5. FTP to the box and in camd/OpenXCAS/mgcamd edit openxcas.conf and add the folllowing lines:

Código:
api = yes
wait = 15sec
(Thanks to pr2)

6. Then edit newcamd.list and enter your server configurations.
7. Activate mgcamd in OpenXCAS "Activation and priority setting" menu.
8. Reboot

Now you should have a running mgcamd. My experience is that every time you enter the plugin menu, you will have to restart mgcamd using yellow button in "Activation and priority setting".

I am runnig it local with Newcs 1.65 on a laptop with Ubuntu.

Re. the additional stuff...

Edit the details in your peer.cfg file as follows:

Código:
M: { myown.dyndns.org { mypassword}}
#
...then make the mgcamd folder in OpenXCAS folder, give it CHMOD rights to 755 and upload all these files into your AZbox HD and CHMOD 755 all the files -easy-peasy, hehe...:have a nice day:

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
This one is with DigiTV - thanx to RedBull's MGcamd Package of keys...

Just add your CS bits... ;) :)

Update: No keys allowed in this forum. File removed.

JR

OpenSPA Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
10 Ago 2007
En pleno Delta
Sólo un comentario. El archivo que ha colgado gorsky lleva un archivo de keys actualizado. ¿Se puede hacer esto en este foro?

De todas formas, gracias gorsky por la aportación.

NetworkError

Usuario
Fan de OpenSPA
20 Abr 2009
gorski dijo:
This one is with DigiTV - thanx to RedBull's MGcamd Package of keys...

Just add your CS bits... ;) :)

Thanks!!!! I was beggining to lose my faith in my fresh Azbox HD elite since I wasn't able to make any camd work.

You're my hero (at least for today) ;)

NetworkError

Usuario
Fan de OpenSPA
20 Abr 2009
sergiri dijo:
Sólo un comentario. El archivo que ha colgado gorsky lleva un archivo de keys actualizado. ¿Se puede hacer esto en este foro?

De todas formas, gracias gorsky por la aportación.

Casi que mejor quitarlo....

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
Not sure I understand, m8...?

Have you tried it? Does it work? I just took it out of my MGcamd AZbox HD folder, after testing it. It works at my end!

You just need to give it CHMOD rights [755].

Cheers!

JR

OpenSPA Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
10 Ago 2007
En pleno Delta
Gorsky, I say that your archive includes a softcam.key with some keys, and I ask if you can publish it. In this forum, it is prohibited to publish keys.

nasky

OpenSpa Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
19 Mar 2007
The spanish law it´s a shit ....

Tenemos que hacer una limpieza de cosas pero es que no me da tiempo ni a respirar.

NetworkError

Usuario
Fan de OpenSPA
20 Abr 2009
gorski dijo:
Not sure I understand, m8...?

Have you tried it? Does it work? I just took it out of my MGcamd AZbox HD folder, after testing it. It works at my end!

You just need to give it CHMOD rights [755].

Cheers!

M8, it works terrifically but as someone said Spanish law does not allow publishing keys.
Once again, thanks!!!!

tinos

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
26 Mar 2009
Los ficheros de keys incluidos han sido borrados. Subido versión correcta.

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
Sorry. And thanx for informing me! I simply didn't know about the Spanish law...

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
Re. MGcamd's bug:

When I initially tried setting it up, I read carefully all the settings in cfg files. Some are illogical, to say the least.

But I was told not to change anything, as "it works". It does work in AZbox HD, "as is", as it comes from the Azboxworld server. Better than any other camd/CS SW, in my experience.

Not without flaws but very good!

Here is some insight from Minicat [thanx a bunch for suggestions, from my discussion with her!!!] about some problems with MGcamd, admittedly without her having AZbox HD to check in detail in the AZbox HD itself [which I pointed out to her, of course] but made in good faith and from a lot of experience in working with MGcamd itself, albeit on different platforms:

Firstly, a warning [my small edits/'linguistic corrections but only where really needed, to make it more readable]:

Same entries are needed on ppc-System, mips-Systems, stapi and sh4 and all other existing or future versions. This has only to do with the internal working (and also bugs) from MGcamd

Then, from her experience, studying and testing of MGcamd...

1) This will not work correct for premiere abo cards (lokal) if you priority.list is wrong!

2) RAI don't work with this archive, 'cause a correct replace.list is missing

3) If AzBox HD comes also with a cable box, you also need mappings for german cable and scce-files for swiss cable (AU)

4) peer.cfg missed X, so it will make a lot of useless traffic [I told her that X is in another file -> in the priority.list]

5) Another bug: You can't get all biss-keys to work. Not from redbull, not from me. But different channels open with the SAME Keys inside. If you have two channels with same id, e.g. 0001FFFF (10 times included) only the first entry work, the others not. This is a very old, known problem

Only a new keyfile format for BISS can correct this. In the last time, more and more BISS keys coming out and MGcamd can't handle them correctly.

6) [Now, these are general suggestions, THESE ARE NOT THE VALUES FOR AZBOX HD!!!! As I said, she doesn't have AZbox HD!]

ignore.list
###
#ignore irdeto chids, (nova example):
#I: { 00 28 }
#I: { 00 15 }
#I: { 00 13 }
####
#ignore viaccess providers (example):
#V: { 02 0A 10}
#V: { 02 0A 20}
####
#ignore seca providers (example):
#S: { 00 72 }
#S: { 00 84 }
####
#ignore caids (example):
#X: { 06 26 }
###
#fix for some german cable channels
X: { 18 31 }
X: { 17 22 }
X: { 17 02 }
X: { 09 8E }

---------------------------
add you lines if needed but leave these inside
=============================

priority.list:

###
#fix for some german cable channels
#(remove "#" if needed)
X: { 0D 05 }
X: { 18 01 }
###
#fix for Mct/Redlight
X: { 06 28 }

replace.list:

# replace old with new {{ sid } { caid } { provid } { ecmpid } { newcaid } { newprovid } { newecmpid }}
# multivision 1 example
# R: {{ 515 } { 500 } { 7C00 } { A0 } { 500 } { 7800 } { A1 }}
# OR put this ecm on top if new* = 0
# R: {{ 515 } { 500 } { 7800 } { A1 } { 0 } { 0 } { 0 }}
# replace old caid > newcaid example
# X: {{ 624 } { 604 }}
###
#fix for Rai Tv
R: {{ 213f } { 100 } { 202 } { 6a7 } { 100 } { 30 } { 6a7 }}
R: {{ 2140 } { 100 } { 202 } { 6a8 } { 100 } { 30 } { 6a8 }}
R: {{ 2141 } { 100 } { 202 } { 6a9 } { 100 } { 30 } { 6a9 }}
R: {{ 2142 } { 100 } { 202 } { 6aa } { 100 } { 30 } { 6aa }}
###
#fix for some german cable channels(ish)
X: {{ 1722 } { 1801 }}

You see the problem from RAI?

AND!!!!!! VERY, VERY, VERY IMPORTANT: German cable providers means also KDH (Kabel Digital Home) coming from Astra 23,5, all channels coded in DVB-S2 and AzBox HD is a DVB-S2 box. And the absolutly special clue: KDH working on keys (Nagra2). You can take redbull301 or my [Minicat's] files, both working, tested

Without this changes the german users here can't view these channels (don't work or will be black after some time)

The fix for RaiTV map the keys for all 4 rai channels (Rai 1 to Rai 4 from top to down). To port MGcamd from ppc/mips to other platforms there are three persons needed in the past. I have worked on port to stapi/sh4

the ignore.list is only needed, if a caid from share collide with another

the replace.list is needed to change caids/pids and so on to another!

Without these entries the files from redbull301 don't open RAI (my files same problem). In all other softcams the entry for 0202 is missing. 'Cause a bug in MGcamd this is needed for RAI (all other camd 02E2)

The priority list is for german (and special entry for Mct, thx to the autor of MGcamd). It also works on every other provider but here it could be, that more entries are needed. I can't test, no cards

Without GBox-share (and this must the default) you must change your config
G: { 00 }
P: { 00 }
share is now disabled!

a special entry in my file (not actual for AzBox, you must add the correct line is this:

small part of mg_cfg:
# on screen display type
# 00 No OSD (default)
# 01 neutrino
# 02 enigma
# 03 relook
# + user password for http auth
# Neutrino:
#O: { 01 } root dbox2
# Enigma:
#O: { 02 } root dbox2
# Dreambox:
#O: { 02 } root dreambox
# Kein OSD:
O: { 00 } root dbox2

One of my questions, for instance:

# config files folder (softcam, autoroll, ignore/priority)
# 00 files in /var/keys
# 01 files in /tmp
T: { 00 } - this is wrong for AZbox HD isn't it? But it works! I mean, AZbox HD doesn't have var/keys folder. But it does have /tmp one. However, all the files go to the same folder. All of them. It's just not seen here as /OpenXCAS/mgcamd, that's all...

So, Minicat said:

T: { 00 } is correct.. only if you also have another camd that uses the same keyfilenames you can set here an alternative path for files... if you set 01 you MUST copy the keyfiles to /tmp before starting the camd

As for P line...

# network shares priority
# 00 gbox, newcamd, radegast, camd3 (default)
# 01 camd3, radegast, newcamd, gbox
# 02 newcamd, camd3, gbox, radegast
P: { 00 }

This is her explanation for other platforms:

00 means: Looking for gbox, no success, locking für newcamd, radegast and then camd3
01 check first camd3 and then the others, last checked gbox
02 newcamd first, last radegast
to get it work correctly with gbox (share first, then smartcard), use 00, if you prefer smartcards from NewCS take 02
01 is best for DBox2, to use camd3 or radegast or newcamd for smartcards first, then gbox

Hope it helps! Hope the author of MGcamd reads this...

Cheers!:thumbsup:

tinos

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
Forero
26 Mar 2009
Gorski, I think mgcamd on AzBox is somehow special like is newcs... they include some fixes not present on other platforms... so probably some of the issues she found on other receivers work here.

For example, as you have found T: 00 goes to correct directory inside /camd/OpenXCAS so it must detect somehow it is AzBox compile... also I found some replace.list needed on other receivers like Kathrein (sh4 compile) are not needed on AzBox (1801 to 1810 mapping, probably also for Premiere is already inside).

Lets hope they release a newer compile for everybody with fixes...

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
Of course, I did tell her. She was a bit... dismissive from the start... Deleted my posts at her forum, as "it was full of mistakes"...

So, I retaliated, of course... as she obviously has no AZbox HD to base her findings on...

But I did get from it all that she worked a lot on it for quite a while...

And I did tell her what works and what is not perfect yet...

So, we agreed to add to it from all sides and see if it helps...

Which is what I did: compile all her findings from other versions to one place...

And let it out, to your dissection... ;)

Please, feel free...:have a nice day: