Home

Laptop wont connect to VU 4K

romosat

Presentado
Forero
24 Abr 2018
North West London
Hola a todos, Hi all,

I am English, with a love of Spain, so what better than to try an image Española!

I am trying OpenSPA as it looks really good, problem is is that I cannot connect my laptop to the VU by E channelizer or DCC the STB connects to the internet ok and I have downloaded several plugins.

I have tried most images without a problem so I assume it is just configuring something.

I look forward to your help.

romosat.

JR

OpenSPA Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
10 Ago 2007
En pleno Delta
Hola a todos, Hi all,

I am English, with a love of Spain, so what better than to try an image Española!

I am trying OpenSPA as it looks really good, problem is is that I cannot connect my laptop to the VU by E channelizer or DCC the STB connects to the internet ok and I have downloaded several plugins.

I have tried most images without a problem so I assume it is just configuring something.

I look forward to your help.

romosat.
Hello romosat, first of all I'd like you introduce yourself to the community.

Link : Introductions section

To connect your PC to the box you must do the same as with other images. Open FTP or channel editor software and configure STB IP, user and password.

User is root
Password is openspa

romosat

Presentado
Forero
24 Abr 2018
North West London
Hola,

Sorted!

I re flashed to 7.2.010 and re configured all settings which I had done before but this time my laptop connected.

Now I can enjoy OpenSpa.

romosat

JR

OpenSPA Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
10 Ago 2007
En pleno Delta
Hola,

Sorted!

I re flashed to 7.2.010 and re configured all settings which I had done before but this time my laptop connected.

Now I can enjoy OpenSpa.

romosat
Yeah, I'm glad it works for you, congratulations.