Home

kodi on openspa

radix

Presentado
Forero
13 Ene 2020
Hello everyone,
I use OpenSpa image on my VU+ zero 4K.
After the last two or three image updates the interface on kodi player has changed. So when I press OK on the remote I can only seek , not the whole kodi menu appears.
What really bothers me is that there is no subtitle menu.
Is it possible to revert to the classic menu?
Thank You

JR

OpenSPA Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
10 Ago 2007
En pleno Delta
Hello everyone,
I use OpenSpa image on my VU+ zero 4K.
After the last two or three image updates the interface on kodi player has changed. So when I press OK on the remote I can only seek , not the whole kodi menu appears.
What really bothers me is that there is no subtitle menu.
Is it possible to revert to the classic menu?
Thank You
Can you send us a screenshot? I think you are referring to e2player, but need picture to be sure.

radix

Presentado
Forero
13 Ene 2020
Sorry my bad. Please can You help me upload the image?
Thank You

radix

Presentado
Forero
13 Ene 2020
I need the old interface
old-interface.jpg

Thank You

morser

OpenSpa Team
Miembro del equipo
21 Mar 2007
In kodi there are three players
- Videoplayer: It is the original kodi player
- GSTPlayer: It is an internal player in kodi that uses the Gstreamer libraries (the subtitles do not work)
- E2Player: This is the default player and is external to Kodi, it works in enigma2 and has a different look. With the right or left keys you can advance or delay the video. With the yellow key you can change the audio track. With the blue key you can change the subtitles.

The E2Player is the default player because it runs faster and better than the internal one.

If you want to use another player in a video, you can press the menu key in kodi when you have it selected and choose the option "Play with ...."
If you want to change the default player, in OpenSPA 7.4.012 go to menu-customization-options OpenSPA and change the default kodi player option.

• Me gusta
Reactions: radix

radix

Presentado
Forero
13 Ene 2020
Thank You for Your fast response.
I changed the player but the menu interface remains the same.
I need the old interface for two reasons : - in this interface menu I can't syncronize the subtitles (can download subtitles, but there isn't a sync option )
- in this interface I can't add local subtitle providers
Thank You

morser

OpenSpa Team
Miembro del equipo
21 Mar 2007
Thank You for Your fast response.
I changed the player but the menu interface remains the same.
I need the old interface for two reasons : - in this interface menu I can't syncronize the subtitles (can download subtitles, but there isn't a sync option )
- in this interface I can't add local subtitle providers
Thank You
Are you sure? Have you changed it here and saved it with a green button?
imagen.jpg