Home

How to install modules on Spark ?

Spartacus5000

Usuario Activo
Fan de OpenSPA
5 Dic 2011
As in topic, how to install modules in /spark/modules/ drivers .ko ? Is it enough to copy the modules to /spark/modules/ ,give permission to 755 and then add a line to "load_modules.sh"

####YWDRIVER_MODI lwj add end#########
insmod $MODULES_INSTALL_DIR/*ko

restart the tuner and ready ? If, therefore, it is impossible to install new modules ? If not, how ?

juvent10

GMsparkeloaded-GIavatar2-Vu+Zero-DM800HD
Loco por OpenSPA
30 Mar 2015
Hola amigo
mira eso tutoriel por spark receiver

Spartacus5000

Usuario Activo
Fan de OpenSPA
5 Dic 2011
@juvent10
Buddy, where do You see the answer to my question ?:confused: I repeat the question, how to install modules ko*, as indicated experience me right ?umm?

Mecha

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
Fan de OpenSPA
14 Ene 2010
España
As in topic, how to install modules in /spark/modules/ drivers .ko ? Is it enough to copy the modules to /spark/modules/ ,give permission to 755 and then add a line to "load_modules.sh"

####YWDRIVER_MODI lwj add end#########
insmod $MODULES_INSTALL_DIR/*ko

restart the tuner and ready ? If, therefore, it is impossible to install new modules ? If not, how ?
En teoria es como dices, pero antes de incluirlo en el script "load_modules.sh", comprueba por telnet que el nuevo driver.ko a añadir, es compatible con el kernel.
ejemplo de error:
[root@stlinux]#insmod ./mt7601Usta.ko
insmod: can't insert './mt7601Usta.ko': invalid module format

Spartacus5000

Usuario Activo
Fan de OpenSPA
5 Dic 2011
@Mecha
I will try, where possible to download new modules for Spark ? You can take Ubuntu ? From Linux ? Some sort of page where you can download compatible modules *ko ? For example, the empeg.ko ?