Home

hotkey instead of spaQButton

danyyy

Presentado
Forero
25 Dic 2013
First of all, I would like to thank you all for this wonderful image in everything
I wish that Hotkey would be added instead of spaQButton if that possible
With HotKey you can control the image as you like
Another note ...... when you press the Timer button ... nothing happens and it shows me X ( wrong) end even help key .... it shows me eventview
hotkey is the best solution to remap the image as you like

regards

JR

OpenSPA Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
10 Ago 2007
En pleno Delta
First of all, I would like to thank you all for this wonderful image in everything
I wish that Hotkey would be added instead of spaQButton if that possible
With HotKey you can control the image as you like
Another note ...... when you press the Timer button ... nothing happens and it shows me X ( wrong) end even help key .... it shows me eventview
hotkey is the best solution to remap the image as you like

regards
I don't doubt that Hotkey may be better at this moment, but we use spaQbutton to remap. It is needed to be updated to adapt it to new buttons.

danyyy

Presentado
Forero
25 Dic 2013
Dear JR
then it is better to use the hotkey if you think the hotkey is better than the spaQButton
It will be more easy and simple to control the image for the users and will make the image more stable
developers are always looking for the most successful and easiest ways to ensure the success of their work
anyway I respect your opinion and you all have full respect

regards

JR

OpenSPA Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
10 Ago 2007
En pleno Delta
Dear JR
then it is better to use the hotkey if you think the hotkey is better than the spaQButton
It will be more easy and simple to control the image for the users and will make the image more stable
developers are always looking for the most successful and easiest ways to ensure the success of their work
anyway I respect your opinion and you all have full respect

regards
Hi Danyyy, I think you don't understand me. I don't say that Hotkey is better, only say that maybe actually is better as you say. I haven't tested it, so I can't give my opinion.

For you, why Hotkey is better than spaQbutton? What does spaQbutton need to include to be as useful as Hotkey?

danyyy

Presentado
Forero
25 Dic 2013
Hi Danyyy, I think you don't understand me. I don't say that Hotkey is better, only say that maybe actually is better as you say. I haven't tested it, so I can't give my opinion.

For you, why Hotkey is better than spaQbutton? What does spaQbutton need to include to be as useful as Hotkey?

Dear JR

Hotkey contains all the settings of the image and does not cause any problem and all images are currently using the hotkey except vti and Blackhole and yours ( openspa)
Each person has his own settings .. For example, i add the language - positionersetup - skinselector and hotkey to the yellow button to find it easily and so .....
anyway, i suggested you hotkey because i see it easier and more complete and the final decision for you
i don't know how to add the hotkey to the image, i like the experiences of these things , and I will try it on the image if i knew that
regards