Home

Duo4k

pawel115

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
1 Ene 2017
I wonder when it will be, but because I just changed the tuner from duo2 to 4k and it hurts me that there is no openspa

pawel115

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
1 Ene 2017
Does anyone know anything when it's soft for duo4k?

The decoder is already a lot of time on the market and the software is still missing.

Who can I write about on the software

paztero1

Openspa Betatester
Betatester
Vip OpenSPA
5 Abr 2009
I already answer the evox partner that while vu + not provide us with a deco to do the repective tests there will be no firm for that deco.
The previous vu + 4k came out of our pockets and a collection that was organized to pay for them.
If vu + does not move tab that deco remains without openspa.

Tururu

Ensamblado con piezas recicladas y el 17-9-2017 KO
Miembro del equipo
Moderador OpenSPA
Does anyone know anything when it's soft for duo4k?
The decoder is already a lot of time on the market and the software is still missing.
Who can I write about on the software

Hi, when VU+ contacts us and asks us, and send a sample.
esperarsentado.jpg
Waiting Team Openspa.

JR

OpenSPA Team
Miembro del equipo
Admin OpenSPA
10 Ago 2007
En pleno Delta
It's easy, NO sample then NO image. It's our first rule to support a brand/model.

All of us know that vuplus won't give a sample (I suppose they are left over and don't need to help other teams as done by the other brands) so the only way is OpenSPA users join to collect the amount of the receiver.

The question now is what user makes first step and how many people will join to this initiative.

• Me gusta
Reactions: Alkro

torixcastro

Usuario
Amigo OpenSPA
1 Jul 2017
Podriamos usar este mismo hilo para decir cuantos estariamos dispuestos a aportar nuestro granito de arena para que el team tenga en duo 4k. Si nos unimos pues 30-40 usuarios no lo veo imposible. Yo uno que aportaria claro.