Home

CrossEPG for E2 in AZbox HD, too!!!

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
Thanx to Munja [& online translator]:

From today two epg plugin EpgUpdate EPGImport and no longer supported.
EPG content will continue to be generated and available as usual for DreamElite image that only uses epg.dat format to load external EPG.

The reason is that it is finally available universally EPG solution for all Enigma2 boxes that works quickly and reliably.

Código:
 http://code.google.com/p/crossepg/ [/ CODE]

Here you can find the latest version crossepg a box for you. Before  installation, I suggest you uninstall all the EPG plugin (XMLTVImport,  EPGLoad, EPGImport, including the old version crossepg-and if you have  installed). Other plugins you certainly will not be needed.

Why crossepg?
- Because CrossEPG has full support for XMLTV (and EPGLoad and XMLTVImport) including UTF-8 support
- Because CrossEPG ONLY HAS THE POTENTIAL Importing Earlier GENERATED DATABASE WITHOUT THE NEED FOR CONVERSION TO Box

Download a new CrossEPG box for you:

[CODE] http://code.google.com/p/crossepg/downloads/list [/ CODE]

and then download and install this package to get XEPGDB
providers (this step is needed only until the new version got out
CrossEPG, because providers have already been added in SVN)

XEPGDB providers

ANOTHER STEP FOR unpatched IMAGEs (VTI, Vu, CVS ...)

Dreambox:
open the file / usr/bin/enigma2.sh
above the line

Source code
LD_PRELOAD = / usr/lib/libopen.so.0.0 / usr/bin/enigma2

add a new line of line

Source code
/ Usr / crossepg / crossepg_epgmove.sh

Save Changes

Ipbox and cuberevo:
open the file / etc / init.d / RCS
above the line

Source code
/ Usr/local/bin/enigma2

add a new line of line

Source code
/ Var / crossepg / crossepg_epgmove.sh

Save Changes

After that restart enigma and then harm the plugin settings (ie, the settings are not plugins, but in the menu)

Menu -> Setup -> CrossEPG -> Configure

Storage device: select an existing device with a keyboard Left or Right (make sure the device actually exists)
Enable CSV Import: NO
Force EPG reload on boot: Did you always want to load the EPG when forced to raise enigma. If you want the EPG is always loaded after the crash certainly put the enigma that if you do not want to put on No
Force  reboot after download - if you see this option to turn it (that means  you enigma is not patched and it will download after I restart the  enigma that the EPG can be downloaded
Download on tuna: NO
Scheduled  download: If you want a day off automatically, then put on that, and  select "Once a day" because you already will not take more often and  choose how many hours you want the download begins (I suggest there  around 13:00 h)
Show as plugin: YES
Show as extension: YES

Return  to the home screen settings and select XEPGDB providers underscores  XMLTV not because it will last 10 times longer and the results from the  exact same.
In the list, select providers that you want to be removed

[IMG]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/9606/1288877642.jpg[/IMG]

You will notice that pressing the yellow button you can instantly download directly by hand only the selected provider

again return to the main menu where you have two nice options:

Force epg.dat conversion now - forced to generate a new file and epg.dat
Epg.reload Force - Force reload the EPG to enigma

When  you're all set downloading EPG allows you to run the plugin from the  list CrossEPG where the other plugins, which will download all selected  and load the EPG.

Here's how the process might look something downloading EPG in CrossEPG-in

[IMG]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3930/crossepg.png[/IMG]

Note that with this plugin you can use all Rytec and Krkadonske XMLTV providers but it makes no sense. Loading  through XML and can last much longer because each XMLTV isparsirati be  on the box while in the provider XEPGDB downloading EPG file already  made.

To note that this plugin properly and completely OK working on E2 for AzBox, already tested a few days ago ...[/QUOTE]

Original, to check the lines to edit:

[QUOTE]Od danas dva epg plugina EpgUpdate i EPGImport vise nisu podrzani.
EPG  sadrzaj ce i dalje biti generiran i dostupan kao i do sada za  DreamElite image koji jedini koristi epg.dat format za ucitavanje  vanjskog EPG-a.

Razlog je sto je konacno dostupno univerzalno EPG rijesenje za sve Enigma2 boxeve koje radi brzo i pouzdano.

[CODE]http://code.google.com/p/crossepg/

Tu mozete pronaci najnoviju verziju crossepg-a za vas box. Prije instalacije vam savjetujem da deinstalirate sve EPG plugine (XMLTVImport, EPGLoad, EPGImport, ukljucujuci i staru verziju crossepg-a ako imate instaliranu). Ostali plugini vam sigurno vise nece biti potrebni.

Zbog cega crossepg?
- jer CrossEPG ima punu podrsku za XMLTV (kao i EPGLoad i XMLTVImport) ukljucujuci UTF-8 podrsku
- jer CrossEPG JEDINI IMA MOGUCNOST IMPORTIRANJA VEC RANIJE GENERIRANE BAZE BEZ POTREBE ZA KONVERZIJOM NA BOXU

Skinite novi CrossEPG za vas box:

Código:
http://code.google.com/p/crossepg/downloads/list

pa nakon toga skinite i instalirajte i ovaj paket kako bi dobili XEPGDB providere (ovaj korak je potreban samo dok ne izade nova verzija CrossEPG-a jer su provideri vec dodani u SVN)

XEPGDB providers

JOS JEDAN KORAK ZA NEPATCHIRANE IMAGE-E (VTI, NewNigma, CVS...)

Dreambox:
otvorite file /usr/bin/enigma2.sh
iznad linije

Source code
LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libopen.so.0.0 /usr/bin/enigma2

dodati novu liniju liniju

Source code
/usr/crossepg/crossepg_epgmove.sh

spremite promjene

Ipbox i cuberevo:
otvorite file /etc/init.d/rcS
iznad linije

Source code
/usr/local/bin/enigma2

dodati novu liniju liniju

Source code
/var/crossepg/crossepg_epgmove.sh

spremite promjene

Nakon toga restart enigme pa onda udite u postavke plugina (znaci postavke nisu u plugins, nego u izborniku)

Menu-->Setup-->CrossEPG-->Configure

Storage device: odaberite postojeci device sa tipkama ljevo desno (pripazite da device stvarno postoji)
Enable CSV import: NE
Force EPG reload on boot: Dali želite da vam uvijek forsira učitavanje EPG prilikom podizanja enigme. Ako zelite da se EPG uvijek sigurno ucitava nakon crasha enigme stavite na DA, ako ne zelite stavite na NE
Force reboot after download: - ako vidite ovu opciju ukljucite je (znaci da vam enigma nije patchirana i on ce sam nakon downloada restartati enigmu da se EPG moze ucitati
Download on tune: NE
Scheduled download: Ako zelite da vam se svakodnevno automatski skida onda stavite na DA, i odaberite "Once a day" jer vam se ionako nece skidati cesce i odaberite u koliko sati zelite da vam skidanje pocinje (preporucam tamo oko 13:00 h)
Show as plugin: DA
Show as extension: DA

vratite se na pocetni ekran postavki i izaberite XEPGDB providers, naglasavam ne XMLTV jer ce to trajati 10 puta duze a rezlutat je potpuno jednak.
U listi odaberite providere koje zelite da vam se skidaju

1288877642.jpg

primjetiti cete da pritiskom na zutu tipku mozete skinuti odmah rucno direktno samo odabranog providera

opet povratak na glavni izbornik gdje imate dvije zgodne opcije:

Force epg.dat conversion now - forsira generiranje novog epg.dat file-a
Force epg.reload - forsiraj ponovno ucitavanje epg-a u enigmu

Kada ste sve podesili skidanje EPG-a mozete pokrenuti iz plugina CrossEPG iz liste gdje su i ostali plugins, koji ce skinuti sve odabrano i ucitati EPG.

Evo kako otprilike izgleda proces skidanja EPG-a u CrossEPG-u

crossepg.png

Napominjem da sa ovim pluginom mozete koristiti sve Rytec i Krkadonske XMLTV providere ali to nema smisla. Ucitavanje putem XML-a traje ZNATNO duze jer svaki XMLTV treba isparsirati na samom boxu dok kod XEPGDB providera skidate vec napravljeni EPG file.

Da napomenem da ovaj PlugIn uredno i sasvim OK radi i na E2 za AzBox, testirano vec od prije par dana...

Poz

gorski

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
10 Abr 2009
Get it from here:

Código:
http://code.google.com/p/crossepg/downloads/list