Home

CCcamInfoPHP v0.8.6 (DT6)

pe.tardo

Miembro de honor OpenSpa
Vip OpenSPA
21 May 2009
BCN
First of all I wish to thank friend XBlaster for developing the new logo and KanalDeCode friend for help in correcting some graphics.

This release took some time to leave, because the year was a little fearful at work and this year also did not guess any better ...

I also want to say here that this work may be available elsewhere, provided they refer to their author zegato and the name of this great forum, DragTeam.

This version is designed to 100% for the Portuguese language so I ask that if anyone wants to translate into other languages, and strength you provide me by pm and then update the version.

Changes / implementations in this new version of the program (are in the readme.txt, plays the read), but here are:

- Correction of some graphs.
- Correction of some bugs and information (less than 5 clients).
- Change the form to record data (some fields are no longer required, eg dreambox login, password dreambox, dreambox port and email).
- Option to create chistes.
- Verification of the password in dreambox Hack (Tested at 500, 7020 and 800).
- Weather that is offline to the customers.
- Insert / send email in offline clients.
- Insert / email servers.

Menus in the service - Dropdown option in Cccam.fg:
- Enable / disable lines of clients and servers without having to delete or insert rows in a CCcam.cfg #.
- Updating clients cccam - Update on implementation of existing customers and those that actually exist (in offline there was a small bug that when removing the CCcam.cfg they continued to appear in offline)).

Very important: Do not copy the config.php file for other versions of this - does not work!

Pass:
CCcamInfoPHPDT6

oscar_fl

Hechado .
Loco por OpenSPA
Forero
9 Abr 2009
Versión cambios:

v0.8.6 (DT6)

- config.php (que necesita para reemplazar su antiguo config.php con la nueva).
- Corrección de algunos gráficos.
- Corrección de algunos errores y la información (menos de 5 clientes).
- Cambiar la forma de registro de datos (algunos campos ya no son necesarios, por ejemplo, entrada dreambox, dreambox contraseña, puerto dreambox y correo electrónico).
- Opción para crear clineas.
- Verificación de la contraseña en dreambox Hack (Probado a 500, 7.020 y 800).
- El tiempo que no está en línea a los clientes.
- Insertar / enviar correo electrónico en los clientes en línea.
- Insertar / servidores de correo electrónico.

Menús en el servicio - opción desplegable en Cccam.cfg:
- filas Activar / desactivar las líneas de clientes y servidores sin tener que eliminar o insertar en un CCcam.cfg #.
- Actualización de cccam clientes - Actualización sobre la aplicación de los clientes existentes y los que realmente existen (en línea hubo un pequeño error que al quitar el CCcam.cfg que continuó apareciendo en línea)

velo07

Uno dispuesto a todo
Fan de OpenSPA
11 Abr 2010
pe.tardo dijo:
First of all I wish to thank friend XBlaster for developing the new logo and KanalDeCode friend for help in correcting some graphics.

This release took some time to leave, because the year was a little fearful at work and this year also did not guess any better ...

I also want to say here that this work may be available elsewhere, provided they refer to their author zegato and the name of this great forum, DragTeam.

This version is designed to 100% for the Portuguese language so I ask that if anyone wants to translate into other languages, and strength you provide me by pm and then update the version.

Changes / implementations in this new version of the program (are in the readme.txt, plays the read), but here are:

- Correction of some graphs.
- Correction of some bugs and information (less than 5 clients).
- Change the form to record data (some fields are no longer required, eg dreambox login, password dreambox, dreambox port and email).
- Option to create chistes.
- Verification of the password in dreambox Hack (Tested at 500, 7020 and 800).
- Weather that is offline to the customers.
- Insert / send email in offline clients.
- Insert / email servers.

Menus in the service - Dropdown option in Cccam.fg:
- Enable / disable lines of clients and servers without having to delete or insert rows in a CCcam.cfg #.
- Updating clients cccam - Update on implementation of existing customers and those that actually exist (in offline there was a small bug that when removing the CCcam.cfg they continued to appear in offline)).

Very important: Do not copy the config.php file for other versions of this - does not work!

Pass:
CCcamInfoPHPDT6

Hola compi estoy intentando abrir el archivo y me da error el pass o pass incorrecto.Me lo podrias comprobar a ver.

gracias

Saludos

J

jpbravo

Invitado
velo07 dijo:
Hola compi estoy intentando abrir el archivo y me da error el pass o pass incorrecto.Me lo podrias comprobar a ver.

gracias

Saludos
copia y pega el pass , es el correcto CCcamInfoPHPDT6
salu2

Fundi

Usuario Destacado
Loco por OpenSPA
Fan de OpenSPA
19 Mar 2007
Ese es el pass y funciona bien al descomprimir, pero aun así espera un segundo que te estoy subiendo el archivo sin pass para que no tengas problemas

Link del programa sin Pass

http://www.multiupload.com/CW35K3EKO9

Clemente

Usuario Destacado
Vip OpenSPA
13 Jul 2009
Murcia
yo tenia la version DT5 parcheada al español he copiado ese idima del dt5 al dt6 y al pinchar en la barra donde IDIOMA PORTUGES se desplegan todos los idiomas y al pinchar en el nuestro ya me sale traducido al español, espero que os sirva, salu2

norhap

Usuario Destacado
Vip OpenSPA
5 Ene 2010
no lo uso, haber si con estas dos imagenes lo intuyes.

Adjuntos

• cc4y.jpg
    cc4y.jpg
    59,2 KB · Visitas: 59
  • cc2k.jpg
    cc2k.jpg
    68,5 KB · Visitas: 58

norhap

Usuario Destacado
Vip OpenSPA
5 Ene 2010
cccamq.jpgespera que me faltó la mas importante, jajaja

donde dice dream ya saben.........ahí es el nuestro el mejor del mercado.

velo07

Uno dispuesto a todo
Fan de OpenSPA
11 Abr 2010
Fundi dijo:
Ese es el pass y funciona bien al descomprimir, pero aun así espera un segundo que te estoy subiendo el archivo sin pass para que no tengas problemas

Link del programa sin Pass

http://www.multiupload.com/CW35K3EKO9

Muchas gracias compi ya lo he bajado y puesto en funcionamiento y funcionando perfecto.

Saludos