BlackBeauty-HD for CVS

Yersi

Usuario Destacado
Vip OpenSPA
18 Mar 2007
BlackBeauty-HD for CVS

enigma2-skin-blackbeauty-hd_20120103_all

Update 03.01.2012

03.01.2012: Skin ist jetzt nicht mehr speziell auf die transparenten Sender-Picons ausgerichtet - jetzt passt, was gefällt.

Black beauty with HD I have now tinkered times its own skin - certainly not perfect, but it is still in course of time.

Some plugins are already eingeskint, including:
Auto timer, CDInfo, CutListEditor, dvdbackup, DVDBurn, DVD player, electric, EPGRefresh, EPGSearch, file browser, GenuineDreambox, GraphMultiEPG, IMDb, lotto extended, media player, music player merlin, moviejukebox, Partnerbox, ...

The Gemini plugin I have not even installed on my Dreambox, so I did not even eingeskint. The skin should still work even with Gemini plugin. If this demand is very large, I let myself (perhaps) to persuade the Gemini einzuskinen with plugin, once I have the time (in the winter months).

installation:
step 1
To display the channel number Temparatur and two additional renderers are required. (. Thanks to Vali, who has asked this renderer for all skin-builder available) Therefore, you must first copy these two renderers to the dream, in the directory: / usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer /
- ChNumber.py
- MaxTemp.py
The two renderers need to be installed! (otherwise crash)

step 2
And now only the skin (ipk file) on the box (after tmp) copy and install, choose skin, reboot, done!
- Enigma2-plugin-skins-black-beauty-06-hd_3.1.0_2011 19_all.ipk

So now a lot of fun with the black beauty-HD Skin ...

Thx

screenshot1-3.jpg

screenshot2-5.jpg

screenshot3-3.jpg

screenshot4-1.jpg

screenshot5.jpg

screenlml.jpg